AD: Let Tanks charge Comission in LFG

National tanking shortage? I think not

Tanking, the new gold farming method.

After each dungeon allow players to rate their tank, in addition to allowing tips ontop of initial comission.

“5/5, my tank Moomooscream was quick, efficient, utilizied all of his defensives, and even offered the whole group a feast at the begging of the dungeon.”

Call it “TUber

Endorsed by our following startup contributers

4 Likes

This worked so well in The Burning Crusade Classic…

I’ll pay a tank if they can carry my fresh alt in a 15 sure. Otherwise no

TUber, our polished automated ingame system would be regulated to decrease expected Degeneracy by 73%

1 Like

You changed a lot of your post from when I viewed it and commented upon it. I wouldn’t mind rating players similar to Final Fantasy XIV and Overwatch (not the horrible shop update masquerading as a sequel) but to give those players actual in-game currency is a bit much.

Tuber is another word for potato. Just thought I should point that out.

Pass on a player rating system. If people already abuse the kick sometimes, and can also mass report someone to oblivion, imagine a rating system.

2 Likes

Because Tanks, like the mighty potato, play a vital role in keeping our society running.

Without the Potato, Ireland may not exist as we know it today. Similarly, we would have never made it past Onyxia back in the 2000’s without Tanks

4 Likes

It already exists lol. Check out the trade services channel. You want a good tank? You can hire one.

Go back to everquest dumbest Topic ever.

Tanks can have my gold when they stop ruining my fun

1 Like

I didn’t play BC classic, but certainly in Classic tanks charged to run that dungeon they had no reason to be in.

It will come to that.

907 gold, 2 silver, 80 copper from the incentive bag for 20+ minutes of tanking a heroic dungeon.

521 Gold, 50 silver for a 1 minute dragon ride race course world quest.

1 Like

Yep, it was a horrible system.

Nerfing tanks is heading right back there. Valor cap too. It’s an actual waste of my time to do a dungeon with a pug at the moment, and it isn’t even fun with the nerfs. No point.

1 Like

Is doomsaying that profitable?

Good news: you don’t have to!

The exact problem you were just complaining about is being caused by the policies you are supporting.

Removing the godhood of tanks is preventing tanks from playing the game? Well, perhaps partially: it filters out the bad tanks from the pool.

You don’t get gold anymore

So you’re saying they’re like the potato blight is what I hear you saying.

I knew you were a free loader.