Actual list of broken classes

fire mage - throws oranges for 35% of health, needs nerfed
frost mage - removes legs of enemy, needs nerfed
arcane mage - does not even exist as a tangible entity to be damaged by any melee class with how many blinks it has, needs nerfed

surv hunter - diamond ice traps make me want to kowabunga kill myself, needs nerfed
mm hunter - that guy dual boxing the mm hunters in arena legit one shot me, scabber plays this, needs nerfed
bm hunter - stupid pet spec, still have stampede flashbacks, needs nerfed

arms warrior - most insane damage and perma barkskin, just spins around sometimes, needs nerfed
fury warrior - actual most insane damage, permanent w key mobility, 3 trillion healing, needs nerfed
prot warrior - just get it out man

ret paladin - ACTUAL most insane damage, fairly certain they are immune to all effects and actual damage when they decide to, needs nerfed
holy paladin - 2 bops, 3 sacs, 2 bubbles, 80 yard range hoj, sometimes does the most insane damage, just ugly class, not attractive, needs nerfed
prot paladin - no one knows what this class actually does other than that stupid angel, needs nerfed

assassination rogue - extremely ugly class, more damage than deforestation in russia, stunned every time, has damage cd to turn themself kaio-ken x10
sub rogue - stunned even more every time, can challenge you to a duel mid arena, just stupid in general, needs nerfed
outlaw rogue - once again no one knows what this class does other than the gun stun and the riposte, just remove it

disc priest - kick holy cast shadow mend, pain supression is annoying i just want to kill them, barrier is stupid looking i dont like seeing it, again just remove this class
shadow priest - can actually do whatever they want at any point in the game, infinite external live cds for team, just wins every time, needs nerfed
holy priest - heal equivalent of gpyro, aoe aura mastery, can turn into that stupid idiot stupid angel, needs nerfed

resto shaman - placing any totem on a resto shaman is like placing an ancient god card from yu-gi-oh, can literally live through being trained by pressing ghost wolf and going afk, needs nerfed
ele sham - playing against this feels like youre a bison getting lassoed into submission except instead of being taken back to the herd you explode into a mist of gore and then get teabagged
enh sham - class is ugly, got zapped in mop for 75% of my health and still havent forgiven them, needs nerfed or removed

destro lock - kick chaos bolt cast fear, imagine if fire mage had plate and gpyro took 2 seconds to cast
aff lock - stupid people trying to make this spec work, seeing these players makes me angry, remove it blizzard
demo lock - girls play this so there is not really a threat from the player itself but the 90 imps, 4 felguards with the pitlord that falls on top of your head and then deletes your wow account is still quite op, needs nerfed

windwalker monk - imagine if ipman and mike tyson fused together with potara earrings and then took steroids while riding a rocket propelled skateboard, immune to everything, needs nerfed
mistweaver monk - see arcane mage
brewmaster monk - actually insulting to see someone playing this class in my presence, remove it

feral druid - playing against this class is probably what it felt like for that little kid who fell into harambes pit getting manhandled by an unstoppable beast, needs nerfed
resto druid - immune to every form of cc, immune to dying, immune to teammates dying, can turn into an ugly deer, needs nerfed and then removed
balance druid - seeing this class makes me think of hotted and i dont like that, remove it
guardian druid - the only people who unironically play this class are middle aged single dads who are just trying to have fun, this game is not for fun, remove now

unh death knight - can summon his entire dead family including his aunt bertha to 23v1 you, has undispellable maledict on a basic ability, any caster within 40 yards of this class is permanently interrupted
frost dk - idk never actually seen this class, dont like it though, needs removed
blood dk - only played by 12 year olds also playing male blood elf or male human, just get it out

havoc demon hunter - every ability this class presses makes you debate closing wow and hanging yourself, was actually truly a mistake to be implemented into the game
vengeance demon hunter - who cares honestly real talk not even trying to be funny at this point just please remove this entire class blizzard

320 Likes

i agree with everything in this thread

30 Likes

Why does everyone say this?!

19 Likes

haha, i’ve always felt they were girls too… prolly because of all the pets

7 Likes

Maybe, I mean I am a girl and play demo but still I don’t make it that obvious!

9 Likes

When I tell people i’m aff, i get a lot of responses like ‘so you aren’t a girl then’ lool but I got called stupid for trying to make it work :<… I just don’t like destro or demo :<

1 Like

girls are scary, remove girls form game Blizzard

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i was laughing so hard at this

23 Likes

Woah woah leave my aunt Bertha out of this

4 Likes

All jokes aside, can we make this 2 bops, 3 sacs, 2 bubbles, and 80 yard hoj a thing??

7 Likes

So many of these actually made me laugh, none of my friends play wow anymore and I’ll be ending sub after Jaina, but thank god that Stumblin still posts.

8 Likes

What a laugh, thanks for this post. Golden.

1 Like

Blizz please ignore this post. Stuff like this is whyw e cant have nice things.

1 Like

the replies from the female warlocks made this so much better lol

6 Likes

if you kick chaos bolt it locks the warlock from casting every single spell they have, also G pyro can be 2~ second cast with flames of alacrity traits overwhelming power haste stack etc (oh and they also have shimmer to land it and if they are interrupted they can cast other spells unlike warlocks)

still rather que into fire mages even double then mouthbreathing facerollers like mana burn dh/dk ww/dk tsg turbo etc

2 Likes

demo warlocks appeal to the girls who were goth/emo in high school the same way that bm hunters appeal to regular girls

25 Likes

accurate tbh.

Agree with all the evaluations tho m8

2 Likes

I wish I could say you’re wrong but, that kinda described me.

6 Likes

I was in tears. Well done.

5 Likes

How dare you :frowning: we at least have 5 sacs and 3 bops, our bubble is for 1.5 minute cooldowns and we are the most visually pleasing healer I will have you know. And I see you are monk, clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about, delete class n account. smh.