Active, Social, Multilingual, Discord (All Content) Guild Seeking Leaders/members

Hello,
I am the guild leader of Out of Commission. We have a lot of people from all walks of life. From the newest of players to players who do the impossible. All languages are within our guild. Spanish, English, French, Chinese, etc. We raid at random times, we pug a lot of people so we don’t get the progress, but we’ve done everything between Normal/Heroic. We have a lot of mythic raiders and RBG players who are pushing me to get a raid leader to host GUILD ONLY events.
No matter how active you are, what your sexuality is, if it’s an alt or not, you are WELCOME!

Since the faction merge, I have been hearing lots of wild stories on why people will not join guilds… I promise you… we are not like your toxic horde guild… we are a multifaction, multilingual, social guild here to have fun. No one is going to lose their cool on you because you’re missing a +82 mastery ring buff. If someone’s blood pressure is sky rocketing from a ring buff they need to get off the game… take a nap, and maybe eat some food… remember we are human… don’t forget to take care of your body.

1 Like

Battle tag or discord info so i can reach out with dome questions??

Dangsodaa - discord
Sodaa#11683 - Btag