Active Night Elf RP-PVP Guilds?

Just wondering if there were any active Night Elf Guilds ?

We killed them.

Sin’dorei master race.

Moonblade Sentinels were the only ones I was aware of but I haven’t seen them around in a while. Or just been missing them.

Moonblade Sentinels are still around and going strong.

https:// discord. gg/38SGJQp9YZ

Also there is Fire of Elune.
Fires of Elune is a night elf themed (but not race exclusive) RP guild originally from Deviate Delight. We hold regular RP events as well as engage in walk-up RP.

With FoE your roleplay involvement can range anywhere from embedded deeply within intricate guild storylines, character development and adventure in small groups or one-on-one, party or bar night RP, light RP social activities, and more.

We also have a passion for raiding, which we do at least 3 nights per week, with 2 nights of progression. We engage in some PvP on the side, whether on our BG nights, in casual arena teams, WPvP, or RP-WPvP.

If you are interested in joining , please contact <@!445322361789480961> via discord message, or whisper in game.

Not just all a new pirate guild just started last week!
Pirates of the Horizon is a chaotic good aligned guild whose members have met from their adventures around Azeroth. The guilds leaders once came to the Lion’s Pride Inn seeking refuge from their time at sea, and upon sharing tales of their adventures, and striking gold - a common interest emerged, and an accord made.

In procuring riches and lavish jewels, they began to seek out larger treasures as a group, traveling far and wide, they found boats to be the best way to secure not only their fortune, but their safety. Enter the starting chapter, of !

If you would like to seek adventures with us, join our discord! We are a full RP guild, no requirements as to your RP style. Creating fun adventures, and experiences is our only goal.
Future event times may vary. Looking to do some Morning/Daytime events in addition to standard server event times. https://. discord. gg/pyms9YtS

Hey there! I’m an officer in Moonblade Sentinels. Although people are taking a break for the holidays, we still have a strong and active guild dedicated to RP, the occasional PvP and raiding. Usually we host a monthly ceremony celebrating in and out of game accomplishments, and sometimes we do (and clear) nelf -only raids or dungeons!

Hit me up in game (Nhenia). Elune keep you safe!

1 Like

Good to see alliance RP going on.