Active Authentication Issues 11/28

Nice canned post from Blizz lol…

What a tremendously disappointing launch. Worst I have seen since WoD and even with that being awful you could log in and play. There are level 70 characters at the same time people can’t even get into the game and play the expansion, solid work. What a let down.

Refund for what, jfc can it lol.

Keep trying. It took me an hour to get in, an hour to get to Dragon Isles because of server issues. When I finally got to the Isles, no issues and it took about an hour to hit level 61, but I watched all cut scenes and read all the quests. This was on a high population server (Mal’Ganis)

once you are in, all most people can do is run around and tag mobs. dont try looting or questing, or actually playing the game in any meaningful way.

2 Likes

If restarts are what it takes, better to do it sooner than later!

3 Likes

We’re coming up on 5 hours now, cmon guys this is out of hand.

Staghelm/Azuremyst

the 2 times I have gotten in the game is basically unplayable. Wrath was bad but that was because it was still a high wow pop

Oh No! something that effecting every populated server is also effecting RP servers, clearly RP players are being singled out.

so… PULL THE RIP CORD!?

At one point while logging in I received a message on A52 about free migrations to another server, I haven’t seen that message again since, is there anything planned for that or should I just use a paid xfer off for the time being

I wish they would just restart the realms. 1m per loot is killing questing.

Funny how people think the authentication server just deals with logging in. Do you also realize they use the authentication every time you loot or kill something.

1 Like

I did not know that. I learned something new today.

Takes 3 minutes to loot a mob on Stormrage.

1 minute per loot?..LOL all i can manage to do is log in…but i get disconnected after under a minute…in which time i cant interact with anything due to crazy lag…Oh and i havent tried to go to dragon isles either…ive literally been trying to level a zandalari paladin…currently in ashenvale…havent been able to do anything at all since the xpac went live.

I am on the same server. Farming Herb and Min sucks but yet I am still doing it

Please just let us know some kind of eta fix for area-52. I don’t care if it’s going to take 10 hours or more, I just want to know when to check back

Update at 8:45 p.m. PST:
We have resolved or minimized the initial issues that players were experiencing and many people are now leveling in the Dragon Isles. We are actively monitoring the realms while we continue to work on some issues like latency while looting.

4 Likes