Active Authentication Issues 11/28

8 Likes

Going on a trip on our favorite zepplin ship. Cruisin through the sky! World Server Down!

16 Likes

I am currently stuck between Durotar and Org… in a never ending loop that’s lasted an hour and ten minutes… of ‘instance not found’ :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, yes that’s very important to fix. You know what else is important to fix? The ability to LET US INTO THE NEW CONTENT TO QUEST.

4 Likes

“ffs, just tell em its an ‘active authentication issue’ so they’ll calm down”

14 Likes

I don’t understand how every expansion launch is a dumpsterfire

24 Likes

It’s not authentication issues we’re running into… it’s world server issues.

8 Likes

You should have restarted the servers IMMEDIATLY after finding out a majority of people cant log on/ get to the island. If that didn’t work then they should have been brought down. Imagine being one of the guys going for max level servers 1sts achievements. You should know better. Restart it NOW or take it down…

24 Likes

World server down. My husband is stuck in Torghast. He s yelling across the room, this really was hell.

7 Likes

This is bullcrap! Back to FFXIV!

12 Likes

8? I have only been on one, made to DI and dc’d. Now I’m a sad clowny!

authentication servers are fine. its the world servers being down. I play on 4 different servers and all 4 have the DF world server down.

6 Likes

Who cares sbout logging in if we cant play anyway?

5 Likes

At least you can get on. I can’t even get in to the game.

1 Like

Do your best.

after 9 of these expansions, you would think you’d have this worked out by now

6 Likes

why do you dislike me so much blizzard 2 hrs before and now working on my 2nd hr after … if i didn’t have a yr sub left i would just walk away right now

1 Like

your a joke… how about… how do we actually play the xpac? get the boat

4 Likes

Was only able to do the first 3 quests in Walking Shores and Illidan went down.

1 Like

Goblin would say " you know if you had insurance with us thing like this wouldn’t have happened " .

3 Likes