Actions Taken to Address Exploitative Gameplay

Why would they need to? That wasn’t the purpose of their post. They’ve said it enough recently.

Did you read all of what I said? My point is that this restriction isn’t actually going to impact mcp farmers except in the most outrageous of circumstances, like honestly I would expect it to be single digits total bear tanks across all realms that both are in a raiding situation where they need 20 MCP/week AND have to do all their mcp farming in a single calendar day. And let’s be completely honest, if we’re talking about a druid farming 20 MCP in a single day right now, that druid is 100% not farming their consumables at the same time. Because they have to spend 20 minutes of every hour in gnomer for ~12 hours to get their MCP s.

Of course not Delimicius, as long as it fits your narrative. Also other people can make you toxic. With lies and deceit. Lies and deceit Blizzard has spit out for years, which means only an ignorant fool keeps eating up their stuff without questioning the legitimacy of what they are saying.

Like you seem to be doing Mr Factman

You are picking and choosing what to believe, arbitrarily.

Why believe them about this and not the other dozen posts I linked you? What is your criteria for determining that you’re being lied to by Blizzard?

It’s nonsensical.

did you read all of what I said? because you 100% ignored the first question (likely because you have no actual response)
It’s not unreasonable for a person to have a total of 2 days to get ready for and do their raid, let’s say Monday they prep for the raid, and then tuesday they raid.
so the set out Monday in need of their consumes and MCPs, they have to be extremely careful of when they start (or they might lock themselves out of the raid) and then have to choose which is more important to them. This isn’t by any means a crazy scenario.

since you couldn’t be bothered to answer the first time:
What is problematic if a druid wants to farm a full day to get MCP’s because they would rather do it all in 1 day, so they don’t have to until running out/low?

Yes it is, because the people farming enough MCP for a raid will be logged out with their world buffs on Monday.

because…?
everyone plays like you?
there are zero world buff available during tuesday?

this makes no sense.

It makes plenty of sense, the people farming that many MCP don’t rely on last minute world buffs on Tuesday.

because…?
how is an entire day “last minute”?

are you feeling okay?

You do realize Tuesday is a work day, right? I know you’re in a super casual guild but this is how raiding works.

Who says I believe it? I am just using what they wrote to get my point across.

Now I do believe they banned people and the number might even be correct (since of course it does not specifiy wether the bans were a suspension or a flat out ban and that apparently only a (big) part of it was botters; because they are on the defensive now and claiming they ban 74k violations and then have people come back here and claim their servers are still overrun and nothing has changed is probably a strategy that would not work for very long.

Just because you are too dense to differ on what is bs and what likely has some truth to it does not mean its nonsensical. But sure thing mr. factman

You did. You thanked them for the bot bans.

Are you being serious right now?

oh sweet child.

“i work on tuesday, so everyone does.”

but nah it’s cool you’re right 100% all the time, I can’t argue against nonsense.

I am right, I know that most people get their world buffs on Monday.

I appreciate the sentiment that this post is trying to get across, but this feels like lip service with convenient timing. You’re pulling statistics that probably generally occur monthly and while it’s great that you guys are removing this many accounts on a monthly basis, it’s obviously not enough because of what we’re actually seeing in the game in Classic and on retail.

We need MORE action from Blizzard. We understand that this is a challenging battle, but the resounding feedback from active players is that something has to change. All we can do is tell you guys that this is unacceptable, you have to be the ones to actually take the action that we can’t. Please take that responsibility more seriously.

1 Like

yep 100% every single person on every single server bruh

Are you seriously telling me what I actually believe and what not? Are you really so dense?

I already told you my reasoning in the post above which you just chose to ignore and literally did not even bother to quote the whole first sentence. You told me I believe it which I found funny since you have no idea what I believe.

Your own words are doing that. You thanked them for banning bots, that means you believed what they said. You are arbitrarily choosing what to believe, you have given me no reason why you don’t believe the post they made yesterday but you believe their statement today.

It seems completely random to me.

he’s just one of those “know it alls” that actually knows nothing.
leave him be, worthless to try and talk sense to someone without any.

I’m asking them a simple question, it isn’t being answered because the answer will not be reasonable to any normal person.

2 Likes