Actions Taken to Address Exploitative Gameplay

#truth
Didn’t say a word about that

10 Likes

I thought the whole reason we got this weird frankenlauncher was so it would have improved anti-cheat, but obviously that was a lie.

8 Likes

Okay, but Qqffortbv, Soliquaaall, Brovvtlab, and their HERRO PREASE boars are still farming all the Thunder Lizards south and east of Camp Taurajo non-stop. Weirdly, they are totally unresponsive if I tag said Thunder Lizards before they do, yet they go right on killing them for … me.

8 Likes

Now that is how you write a blue post. 10/10.

4 Likes

Blizzard is a small indi studio. They cant afford stable servers let alone an anti-cheat.

12 Likes

YOU
HAVE
FAILED.

62 Likes

Read the post again. They’re constantly banning botters and the people who have been accusing them of not doing anything have been doing so while this “last month” of banning has been happening.

Banwaves happen multiples times a month, Vrakthris confirmed this two days ago:

7 Likes

Don’t think any Classic fan has a right to complain about corporate overlords when you happily bought into one of the biggest nostalgic cash grabs of the modern gaming industry.

You bought their game and then they abandoned it, what else did you expect?

6 Likes

How badly were the staff embarrassed when those noclip/fly hack videos came out over the weekend? Seems to me pretty badly. Do you think the 30 instance cap is maybe a bit over the line and an over reaction? Did you think about adding something to the UI to show the player where he is in terms of instance cap? Given how severe the penalty can be to a legit player for hitting that cap for the next 18 hours, shouldn’t something for the UI have been considered before releasing as is? These are serious questions.

21 Likes

Thank you for the communication Kaivax.

1 Like

If they’re constantly banning bots they did a really terrible job until today.

11 Likes

They didn’t abandon it; that’s the problem. They keep messing with it.

4 Likes

Thank you for banning bots. I’m going to keep reporting them if something is actually being done.

8 Likes

I can’t believe in the wall of text there isn’t a single thing explaining why the entire player base was punished.
truly amazing.
unsubbed and I won’t be back.

15 Likes

Okay. Please remove the instance cap. Thanks. See you tomorrow with another request to roll back the change.

14 Likes

Please remove the 30 instance per 24 hour lock-outs. This hurts players. Please stop hurting players as a method to cheaply address bots.

13 Likes

You are just salty you cant make as much gold as before from boosting/aoe farming. Keep coping.

9 Likes

Quick! Farm herbs while you can. The druids will only come back stronger!

Nvm, this is for classic =(

2 Likes

Man you have spouted “I’m unsubbed” in at least several other posts.

Cry more, you will not be missed.

10 Likes

I don’t boost people or get boosted as it is the most boring thing ever to me, that being said I don’t think it should be taken away from others. As for aoe farming yeah, I did a bit when classic was new but don’t really care for it that much, but others do.

1 Like