Action Bar not swapping during Skyriding on Bartender

As the title says, sometime after a recent Bartender update but before the Radiant Echoes event my Action Bar 1 stopped swapping to the Skyriding Action Bar (which from what I can tell is Action Bar 5).

If I uninstall Bartender the Action Bar swap is made. No problem. Anyone here using Bartender have a solution?

Failing that, what is a good UI to replace Bartender?

Thanks in advance,

Taka

[edit] PS: I can manually cycle through the Action Bars to get to the bar with the Skyring controls but it used to swap automatically at some point in the past.

/bt4 > Bar 1 > State Configuration > Possess Bar > enable

2 Likes

It worked.

Thanks, so much Elvenbane!

I’m having the same issue, but whit the blizzard sistem. When I try to change to balance druid, the action bars dont change. It get stuck un guardian specialization.

Now if I can only learn how to hover so I don’t land in the middle of a group of mobs.

And also learn how to swap between the map fast enough so I don’t overshoot my target and crash land way too far.

Use aerial halt

It works!

Thanks so much, Battlecruisr.

sorry to hijack your. i wonder if Battlecruiser can help me. For me my Bartender do not allow me to swap action bar page as soon as i mount up but on normal blizz default UI no problem. My paging is usually shift 1-0

Is actionbar paging enabled in the bars state configuration?

https://imgur.com/a/1fXOaPJ
could u check

doesn’t look like bartender lets you page the possess bar

1 Like

What are the settings of

and the “Default Bar State” dropdown menu immediately underneath those checkboxes?

Priest

Druid

Yes, those settings. (Sorry, I had replied to Battlecruisr but the forum trimmed the “quoted reply” part and lost the attribution along with it.)