[A]<Crimsón Order>Recruiting Wedn/Friday 8 to 10 PM

[A] [US] [Dalaran] <Crimsón Order>
Current progress: 7/11 Normal & 1/11 Heroic

Quick Information
Casual Normal/Heroic Progression based on a 4 hours a week schedule.

• Wednesday 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST
  • Friday 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST
  • Optional raid night may occur *

We are recruiting all classes to expand our roster.

• Pref healing classes: all except restoration druid
  • ranged classes

Required Addons:

• WeakAuras 2 is a must
  • DBM/BigWigs is a must

Voice software
We use Discord.

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, bonus rolls, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 85% or better. Be mature about it and don’t let your team down. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to reach out to us that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are a casual heroic team that pushes ourselves as far as we can with the time given. Everyone should know and do their part as a whole so the team can have fun, kill bosses, get loot, and enjoy their time.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. Mistakes are treated as learning opportunities. The expectation is to learn from them. If you have any concerns, please bring them to the leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

On BNET - SKTHEBEST#1236 (Discord - Dunkydank#0337)

3 Likes

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

• All classes, tank, healer or dps.
1 Like

Legit a cess pool, the raid it was so unorganized. I was told it was normal, so I bring an alt. Taking ten of towers is also a terrible offense. So, I clearly stated I’m going to pass since no one seems to know what’s going on. Then I proceed to get harassed by the A1 recruitment officer who wants to sit there and start issues. I don’t recommend this place at all. Unless you like toxicity then go for it. I will also state the dude doesn’t know how to communicate or even read a message. Best of luck with this.

1 Like

Be honest with yourself.

You joined our raid group and we asked you to remove ten of towers, you didn’t, then you left right after.

You have such an opinion for somebody who lasted a whole two minute in a group.

Ah yes that’s the only reason why I left. You join your own raid late, you tell me it’s normal when it was actually heroic so I brought an alt. You actually had no idea what was going on in your own raid. Luckily I can’t post the screenshots of you harassing me after I left. The list goes on homie. I see why you need every role possible and can’t maintain any members. Best of luck to you an stop lying to yourself an trying to make everyone look bad.

1 Like

Ok.

For a two minutes in your whole life… I see this is a big deal to come here and try to make it even worst. You didn’t play with us and we never did anything with you. All you did is join, make a statement and left. You probably think of us being a low tier guild for asking you do that and because we use to fill raid with pugs from groupp finder we arent a guild, so what? we just play to have fun and were not seeking to be elitist people

So, Stop it.

Let people decide what they want and go spam somewhere else.

You clearly have no interest in here so why you keep replying?

You’re right I have no interest. I can simply state a fact about how toxic you are though. Not really a big deal to me lol, but I rather people not have to deal with your toxicity. Low tier or high tier guild it doesn’t matter. Not gonna play with someone toxic. Like you said I made my statement an then you proceeded to harass me. I’m not spamming or deciding for people. I clearly stated my awful experience with you. That is all, You may want to search up what spam actually is as well. Have a good one though. Best of luck to anyone who decides to join you.

1 Like

Now you said 3 times what you wanted and clearly stated you have no interest can you make sense and go away?

1 Like

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

Hello, I am currently working on my Hpriest to heal M+ and raids. Who would i need to contact to possibly look at joining?

You can contact me, On BNET - SKTHEBEST#1236 (Discord - Dunkydank#0337 )