Achieved my WoW questing goal!

I’ve done it! I’m top 10 in the world for unique quests completed on a single character in WoW. I’m #1 on Wyrmrest Accord and #5 in the US. This journey started probably two years ago when I came across a fish in Pandaria that dropped a quest I didn’t know existed in the game. That got me curious what else I was missing out on and sent me down this rabbit hole.

It’s been an interesting journey and I’m not quite done yet, I still have some more breadcrumb and a some time gated quests to get. But I can confidently say I’ve seen just about nearly all that WoW has to offer in terms of quests and world exploration.

For those interested in where I got my data, you can check out the wonderful Data For Azeroth website.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/us/Wyrmrest%20Accord/Jeysca

10 Likes

It says you’re number 7 on Wyrmrest Accord with 17,159 quests when I visit the page. Is that the correct number or do I need to do something to see an updated value?

You’re likely looking at my overall account stats. If you click the “character” tab at the top it should show you the stats for just Jeysca! That’s the character I’ve been doing everything on. Guess the link doesn’t default to that even with the name selected.

Oh, I see it now. Very nice, congrats!

1 Like

Big congrats! :dracthyr_heart:

That sounds kind of like fun actually. I may look into doing this one day.

I’m happy for you Jeysca, congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

YAY grats!!!

1 Like

:muscle: :muscle:

… so now what? What kind of pie did you order? Any steaks on the menu tonight?

To be honest, if you reach a goal like this, maybe it’s time to set an even hard goal for yourself… what’s the next goal?

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t even know that this was a thing. Congrats! Bet you have seen some weird stuff lol.

1 Like

Many blessings upon you, champion.

1 Like

Always awesome to see players like you who create their own content and have fun doing so. Congrats on your accomplishment Jeysca!

1 Like

It was both very fun and very frustrating! So many breadcrumb quests that get blocked if you’ve done other quests. Since I play solo, I had to make another account so I could party sync to get some of them. And there just a lot of old phasing issues and some janky quests out there. But its also very satisfying when you manage to work through them.

Heck, I levelled one of each alliance race (I was horde at the time) to lvl 65 just so I could kill them once in Ashran for a handful of quests. That was…tedious. I do not PvP at all (I pretty much run around like a headless chicken) so I won’t be getting any of the actual PvP related quests done unfortunately.

All the Things add on is basically a must if you want to get started. WoW doesn’t do a very good job of pointing out quests. That said, when I first started I didn’t use it and just explored and that was also kinda exciting. Just had to do a lot of zones twice with party sync to get some of them done after the fact later.

1 Like

Yes, good. Make Gilneas proud.

1 Like

Nothing anything near as grand as this expedition I’m afraid. There’s some more quests I want to check off the list of course, but other than that just mainly the standard stuff of “get some more rare mounts” and the like. Gonna just relax some honestly.

Good info and thank you for the tips!

I have the hardest time playing one character, so unfortunately my quests and reps are all scattered between so many toons.

My Druid is one of my newer additions, so I may just start from the beginning with her when I decide to conquer that goal.

Congrats!

( Competitive questing … now I’ve seen everything :slight_smile: )

I love my feral druid in general and probably wouldn’t play this game if the spec wasn’t in it.

But bias aside, Druid does offer several advantages. Instant flight form, stealth, able to interact with some quest object while flying, Druids are speedy, and Dreamway teleports to several locations are all VERY helpful advantages for druids.

1 Like