Accounts still locked - After Using AH

I admittedly tried to do this as well and I didn’t really put two and two together until it was pretty much too late to stop on my end. I had alts on other servers and I wanted their gold to go to this mage by trying to find items that no one else had up on ah so that I’ll be able to by from my alts to send to my mage that way. I used a lot of items from old zones and vendors to try and test that out and had to remove lots of them because even grey trash items were up there so i kept pushing and pushing.

So… long after my account was locked and saw the blue posts I was fully willing to call myself a dumba** for it and maybe, probably deserved this in some way even when it wasn’tme intentionally taking advantage of a bug out of malicious intent.

Cancel scanning was par for the course if you ever wanted to sell a legendary.

So I can definitely see a lot of people being accidentally caught up in this.

Account still locked with no communication 14 hours later.

1 Like

Same here, no email ticket started 12 hours ago and nothing.

1 Like

I am displeased with their handling of the issue for a bug caused from their end. The opportunity cost is huge for the first days of the new AH…

1 Like

People who cancelled their auctions were sent the gold it would’ve sold for.

List piece of cheese for 3,000,000 gold, cancel it, open mailbox to 3,000,000 gold.

Accounts found to have engaged in auction cancelling (even unwittingly, as it’s a regular thing) are likely subject to being locked while they are investigated for having intentionally exploited, etc.

1 Like

The communication is always where they lack. If it makes you feel any better, a lot of people are staying away from the AH for the time being due to all the bugs yesterday.

3 Likes

You mean well, but what some other people may or may not be doing is a non-factor in my frustration in being disrespected like this by a service provider.

Fair enough. I agree, it’s incredibly frustrating how they handled this and do not communicate well. Sorry about the lockout, hope you can play soon!

1 Like

There been notices about it since it was reported. Either by hook or crook there are accounts locked until a roll back is done on those toons effected by fake money gain. Sit down and just wait your turn until they are done and stop the fake outrage.

1 Like

Sorry, not sure how this could be ‘fake’. Having an e-mail from blizz saying my sub is cancelled, isn’t fake. Being booted out of the game in the middle of the guild raid, wasn’t fake. Not being able to play now is still not fake, paying for any time lost isn’t fake, not knowing how long it will be is not fake… all for nothing wrong on my/our end, the frustration is real my friend. The way this is being handled is wrong, pretty simple and accurate statement. Thanks for the fake input on the thread though.

12 Likes

and people still wonder why I haven’t prepurchased dragonflight, and why I probably won’t until a month or more after it has launched… absolutely unconscionable that something like this made it to live.

8 Likes

I am also still locked no email or notifications and its been 17 hours for me

7 Likes

Any updates guys? i´m still the same.

1 Like

Still waiting…

1 Like

still waiting as well.

nope logged a ticket 20 hours ago still locked and havent heard anything from blizz

what does your ticket say? mine says Case created and Published.

mine says the same

Well, for those who are legit and have become part of the collateral damage I hope your case is resolved quickly and cleanly.

For the folks who tried reposting some broken bear butts for hundreds of thousands of gold…
“May you live in interesting times”…

3 Likes