Account Wide Ignore on Forums

Apparently I’m not popular enough to have people contact me in the game or everyone has me on ignore here. :frowning_face:

I promise I don’t use alts to post. I have my paladin, but haven’t touched him in months after my most recent silence. But I’ve tried to be respectful and earn trust back.

But I support an expanded ignore function if it helps others avoid unwanted behavior/posts.

:dragon: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :ocean: :dragon: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :ocean:

3 Likes

From that thread. Didn’t take as long as I thought.

Care to tell us why you put that out there?

1 Like

I’ll repost it since it seems you didn’t fully read it the first time. I’ll even bold it for you:

Yeah, no need. The implication is there, you admitted it yourself. Your protesting this change so much makes me wonder though… but that just my opinion.

2 Likes

Come on dishonesty and goal post shifting.

2 Likes

Implication of what? That I run 5 WOW accounts?

But please, go on and provide the evidence where I run 5 bnet accounts.

Do you not know the difference?

global ignore addon is perfect !

its usually only one person per server that’s problematic.

Have a great night HB!

No need to try to run circles with this, you put it out there, let the masses decide as you like to put it in so many threads!

Indeed, I made it well-known that I run 5 WoW accounts. Keep dodging that :slight_smile:

They really aren’t even playing the same game at this point, it’s like dodgeball with bananas.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re unable to provide evidence of me running multiple bnet accounts, and instead are only being provided with my own statements where I run multiple WoW accounts.

I know being wrong can feel bad at times, so I understand.

Night night! Sweet dreams when you get there!

I must say, I haven’t seen someone try to DDR their way out of being wrong so hard on the forums before. It’s great. Keep it coming :slight_smile:

I can assure you it’s mostly just you who thinks that. I wish you’d put your profile out of hiding so I could ignore you but I guess we all have to cope in our own ways.

1 Like

Guess what? You can without me having change a single thing. Plenty of posts out there that tell you how to do it :slight_smile:

Whew look at you being helpful and useful for once. I can see the flowers blossoming from over the horizon.

Gotta help push you into doing your own research ya know, since you also need to do some research on the differences between a WoW account v. bnet account :slight_smile: You’re welcome!

No amount of term shifting is going to change the fact you admitted to what you did. Enjoy your trolling while I enjoy my breakfast.

Edit: oof the ignoring worked! For anyone who didn’t know you can go to your profile → preferences → users → add the person’s name and click on ‘forever’. Now if only it will work on their alts…

3 Likes

I admitted to running 5 WoW accounts? Yeah, of course I did. Why should I care about that?

In fact, I even made a thread about it two weeks ago asking for the best spots for my toons!

Although, I guess it’d take a bit of reading comprehension to deduce the following:

1. I’m relatively new to running 5 wow accounts
  2. Nobody’s going to make 5 bnet accounts if they’re into collecting
  3. There’s not a single mention anywhere on the forums where I “admit” to running more than one bnet account

Hope your breakfast is delicious!

Glad you figured it out :slight_smile: