Account Wide Achievements not showing

As the title says, my achievements on this toon do not reflect account wide achievements. Example, I’ve achieved 100% of the “Character” achievements but it shows 82%. If I change it ingame to show all achievements then it reflects on armory but not what this toon has completed and just shows my entire account. Trivial I know, but its been like this for months. Please some insight.

2 Likes

This is my problem too. My priest has earned alot of achievements that go “account-wide” and they do not show on armory or in the count in the guild roster.

1 Like

Yea its bothersome especially if you have “swapped mains.”

I’ve got this issue on two of my toons. One is my main and has been my main for well over 12 months now and the other was my former main. I only noticed the issue after a realm connection but I don’t know if the problem is linked to that or is just a coincidence.

1 Like

Same here. This was my main then my dk but I’ve went back to this toon and been actively playing through BFA and all of my account wide achievements are blank in the armory. Kind of difficult at times to check what’s completed and what’s not.

Update 10/18/20
Also just realized that not only are my account wide achievements not appearing on this character…but also account wide achievements that I earned, today for example on this character…do not appear. -_-