Account suspension lasting beyond expiration date

I was issued a 3 day ban 3 days ago and was supposed to be lifted today, Oct. 19th at 1:13 am EST. When I try to log in it says that I have 2 more days left on the ban. However, when I view my account on battle.net it doesn’t say that my account is currently suspended. I’ve seen on the forums that other people have been having this issue. I submitted a ticket 12 hours ago but I am afraid they are just ignoring me. Mainly because when I submitted my appeal when I first got the suspension the GM who answered me was passively aggressive and seemed very pissed so I’m afraid he flagged my account or something. I also never even received a confirmation email that I even sent in a ticket but when I go to see my tickets it’s right there. Could anyone shed some light on this?

I would reopen the ticket it goes to another GM and they arent ignoring you.

@Darthwraith, you mean open a new ticket? Because the ticket I sent in is still open.

No then leave it open your not the only one with this issue just takes time to go thru them all.

I’m only posting because when I sent in my appeal it took them less than 15 minutes to reply to the ticket and this one is taking 12+ hours so it seemed odd. It’s also really frustrating because my 3 day ban is turning into a 4 day ban.

Going to close this topic so we can keep the discussion and updates in a single place.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/main-thread-account-penalty-lasting-beyond-expiration-date/682800/

1 Like