Account Ordering

Please note that this is both a web bug and in game bug, The in game forums suggested that to fix the Web bug I needed to report it here (also). See in game bug report at Account Ordering

The order of accounts in various places is not consistent. In some of them it’s downright confusing.

In the Battle dot net App on my computer, they’re listed as
S********
WoW18
WoW19
WoW20
WoW21
WoW22
WoW23

This is the order I’d expect as it is both the order they were created and also alphabetical. I’m not sure which rule is being used, both make sense for different reasons (created order -> first is always first, alpha order -> easy to find things)

However, on my Account page on the web they’re listed in this order
S********
WoW23
WoW19
WoW20
WoW18
WoW22
WoW21

This is also the order they’re listed in game at the logon screen.

Why aren’t the three places consistent and why aren’t the in game and web account screens in a reasonable order? Screenshots of the above can be found in support ticket US67690088

PS- Why can’t support directly open internal bug reports from the ticket system? Why does the extra step of a forum post have to occur? It’d seem like there are useful labor savings to integrating the functionality. After all it’s going to take a second reading here about this and comprehending it, second time is wasteful. (that’s also ignoring my duplicated effort)