Account character cap increase

I have an alt for each spec already, I doubt a normal player will be able to do it. It takes me literally all day just to do an emissary on 50 characters and I doubt regular players have the free time to just do emissaries for a whole day lol.

Why not? If you have that many characters you can easily make the gold to fund a second account just running old raids lol.

To be clear I’m not against a character cap increase, I’m all for it but I think a second account is a good alternative in the meantime.

Hmm… nope, you are partly correct. I did indeed misunderstand what you said based on the sheer negativity of that post and you questioning blizzs competence, topped off with a HaHa.

That said, no you didn’t specifically say you were against merges, so my mistake and appologies.

However I will say that my earlier statement was true, i was confused just as I said, and your instant hostility when somebody is asking for clarification does take away from your argument, along with the mixed signals of the entire post.