Account Bound "Isles Racer" and "Reverse Racer" titles when?

pretty much title, but honestly, i love this title, i had “isles racer” day 2 on my mage, but middle of tier 1 i swapped mains and i cant use my new favorite title :frowning:

2 Likes

Just redo races, its a very easy title to get.

2 Likes

Nah. Just make it account-wide.

3 Likes

So another “I dont wanna play the game” post…got it.

wont toons have the title but not done the races ?

do the races play differently on a mage vs a rogue?

2 Likes

The racing achievements are account-wide, so it makes no sense that the title isn’t.

1 Like

No, it’s more like “I’ve already done this one, why can’t this be account wide, considering a lot of other things are one and done and give account wide things like the insane title”. Especially since it gets tedious and long, regardless how very easy they are to get.

Before anybody else says anything against this…

You need Gold for The Waking Shores, Gold for Ohn’ahran Plains, Gold for The Azure Span, and Gold for Thaldraszus. 27 races alone right there.

And that’s doubled from advanced. Or nearly doubled. So 54 races. Gold Advanced btw.

In order to get the title for the character, you have to do 54 races gold every time you’re on a new character. …How is that easy? As in, how it’s easy to get in a way that doesn’t feel tedious, long and drawn out?

This is not even going into the fact that people around here don’t just have 1 alt and 1 main. That itself alone is 108. Me having like 30 or more characters, is 1,620 races.

3 Likes

YOU haven’t do it.

one of your toons has done it.
and one of your toons has not.

What kind of justification is that?.. Exactly?

Let’s think about this one for second.

You need Gold for The Waking Shores, Gold for Ohn’ahran Plains, Gold for The Azure Span, and Gold for Thaldraszus

27 races alone.

And that’s doubled from advanced. Or nearly doubled. So 54 races. Gold Advanced.

In order to get the title for the character, you have to do 54 races gold every time you’re on a new character. …How is that easy? As in, how it’s easy to get in a way that doesn’t feel tedious, long and drawn out?

yes, let’s do that.

what does the R and the P stand for? you think you’re playing League of Legends or Starcraft or where do you think you are, exactly?

That’s Irrelevant and has nothing to do with what i’ve said.

Why you’re defending this exactly?

Nobody in their right mind would honestly see replaying 54 races just to keep a title on other characters. I mean, do their Mogs disappear on other characters because their toons didn’t do the races?..

Weird so many titles are account wide…

2 Likes

What do you mean it has nothing to do with it, exactly?

why are you asking questions when faced with questions?

Does it not seem to you like toons who haven’t earned stuff should be lacking stuff they haven’t earned? Because it seems to me like you don’t want to play alts afterall.

Your question of whether i know what Roleplaying game had no bearing on explaining how tedious it would be to replay 54 , i repeat, 54 races on gold. Nor does it excuse it, or explain why all the other things allow you to have titles that are account-wide. Like The Insane title for one.

Mine getting back to the point i was making or… are you just not even going to acknowledge it at all?..

Oh okay, so you’re just trolling. Got it. :ok_hand:

Your arguments are well tossed.

1 Like

guess I win.

gg.

You’re welcome to deny reality, with your contrarian trolling. Not sure why you’re in this topic if you’re not going to actually contribute.

…Yeah, he’s just contrarian trolling. And just dodging what i’ve said. He literally has no right being here other then to cause drama lol.

1 Like