Account bound essences would be a net positive for the game

C/S3 Is definitely the worst of the essences to regrind, and it’s so good on so many classes :frowning:

1 Like

You don’t need bis on an alt. If you’re trying to gear a second, third, or fourth character that is equal to your main then that’s not really an alt anymore. In that case you should have to put in equal amounts of dedication to both character progression and power progression.

I’m amazed you’ve been here for over a thousand posts and you’re still just as clueless as you were at your first post.

We get it, you don’t want it - Leave the people here who do want it to discuss it in peace. You’ve still yet to show you play the game on a main character Yesuna.

3 Likes

Echo chamber:An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.

Just because you have account-wide essences doesn’t mean you’ll have all of the best essences for your alts. There’s also your neck, your cloak, and corrupted gear to farm to get your alts anywhere near your main.

Because the alternative views are silly.

“What’s next, account bound gear?”

This doesn’t contribute anything meaningful to the discussion.

YOU WERE SAYING BUDDY?

:crab: BOA ESSENCES ARE COMING BOYS WE DID IT :crab:

Thank you my brother. You are a hero. I said it before and will say it again. Thank you. I was thinking of you when I saw it. Hope all is well

2 Likes

we made it bois and girls

1 Like

This is the celebration thread and the thread we look back and laugh at everyone who disagreed.

They did it.

3 Likes

Im celebrating bro

2 Likes

yOu DoNt WaNt AlTs YoU wAnT 2nD mAiNs

3 Likes

HA HA HA!

YES!

Incoming army of alts BABY.

2 Likes

yOu ShOuLd PuT iN EqUaL eFfOrT

2 Likes

WOOOOOH FINALLY!!!
Thanks for finally doing it Blizz.

The filthy naysayers will thanks us later :grin:

2 Likes

Hmmm? But it happened last week…

1 Like

Hmmm that is interesting.

Hmmm? Expected is more like it

Having played with the new system a while, I’m so glad they decided on this particular compromise.

It’s everything I want out of a system in WoW - you can get these Echoes doing almost any content, and thus earn them doing whatever you want. You’re no longer railroaded into repeating agonizing, boring chores - it’s fantastic.

Sure, it would have been nice to have them account-wide outright, but I’m very happy with the compromise they decided on, and it gives me a very real reason to play my alts in dungeons, PvP and the like.

I only wish they’d done it sooner…

2 Likes

Might as well be the blizzard slogan at this point.

1 Like