Account banned for Economy exploitation, I don't even trade with others

Just proves that they are human.

A rare occurrence. I only know of it happening once.

What automatic system? A forum letter is not an automatic system.

Insulting the people who do that job does not make you look good. You do not know how many appeals they do a day. You do not know what the process of an appeal is.

The EULA contains generalized terms with vague examples for a reason. It means that when technology changes they don’t need to rush to update the EULA. Just because it doesn’t contain specifically described items doesn’t mean that you didn’t break the agreement.

They don’t give detailed information about account action because bot writers would then be able to use that information to update their botting software. It could also inform the bot writers what process was used for the detection. That is internal, private information. You aren’t the only party in the issue. It is as much Blizzard’s “privacy” as yours that is being protected.

You don’t prove your innocence. They have the evidence that something was done. When you appeal you are asking for a second person to look at the evidence and agree/disagree that the correct action was taken. That is why you see cases where the reason or time is changed.

Which is why they do bans/suspensions in the first place. And why they allow appeals. Because they do care about customers.

8 Likes

If you’re going off of some streamer’s tale or reddit thread, that is your first mistake in all of this.

3 Likes

I actually meant a confirmed and reputable source here on the site.

5 Likes

You are under the assumption that Blizzard bans and suspends people willy nilly. They don’t, it takes weeks for them to drop the hammer. Yes mistakes happen, and that’s what the appeal process is for. If they uphold the ban and say no further appeals will be looked at. It’s over, move on.

Problem, we see it all the time on this board, is that we are only getting your point of view, and players tend to omit details to make themselves look innocent. I’m quite the cynic when I see these threads.

2 Likes

To be frank, tossing a fit here won’t get what you want. Trying to use laws from another country won’t magically get what you want. Trying to win folks over won’t magically get what you want.

Jack and all is all you’re going to get on the forums in terms of your appeal.

1 Like

That would be a GM, not the ones who do account actions. Those are two different groups.

1 Like

A rare occurrence. I only know of it happening once.

It shows how wrong system is. Imagine 16 different employees have to check your inquiry so one of them finally understands you’re right. Imagine how many cases are there where gamers that did nothing wrong but simply don’t apply or resign after few tries.

What automatic system? A forum letter is not an automatic system.

System that recognize forbidden activity, it’s just script.

Insulting the people who do that job does not make you look good. You do not know how many appeals they do a day. You do not know what the process of an appeal is.

There’s nothing insulting in what I wrote. Those are facts. They are understaffed.

About CS employees work environment. Do you really think they would risk writing it here? If they write not so nice things about their work environment here with confirmed identity, they wouldn’t stay there for much longer.

It takes weeks for them to drop the hammer

Then it my case I was scamming people for millions with my 16 lvl char back then, right after started gaming.

The discussion here is also about how can I trust them with buying another account if I’m completely sure I did nothing wrong on the account they banned.

That would be a GM, not the ones who do account actions. Those are two different groups.

No, CS on chat was the one who decided to hold the ban.

and players tend to omit details to make themselves look innocent.

My account has less than 1 month and char lvl 46. How could I do, even if I tried, severe economic exploitation like that?

CS on chat do not have the power to uphold/remove a ban. The only way to appeal a ban/suspension is through the ticketing system. The ones who do the appeals can not be reached through chat.

8 Likes

This is a player to player support forum with blue moderation not GMS they dont handle tickets or apeals at most they can tell you if its been escalated or gona be looked at soon coming here for a faster ticket isnt gona work.

1 Like

I thought I wrote on official support forum and something can be done.

Not via forums apeals is the only way to do it.

Talking about account actions are against the forum rules:

Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

1 Like

This is the policy for appealing suspensions and bans.

3 Likes

I tried, didn’t help and I know what they accuse me can’t be done in time I spend on my character. So I wrote on forum, maybe I could get some answers.
If talking about account actions is against the official support forum rules then where I should write about CS and how they handle that?

The process that separates the two inputs is what breaks the EULA. Your opinion on it doesn’t match with Blizzard’s.

1 Like

You dont theres no complaint forum or one on one way to talk to a blizzard employee regarding account actions either your right or ur wrong and blizzard will only acknowledge if a mistake was made via ticket.

Honestly you don’t

It would probably help to stop making things up. Unless you have a reputable source on their current staffing levels too.

Tickets are the only way to appeal an account action. If you want to provide feedback on how your ticket was handled, then you can fill out the survey that gets attached to your ticket once it’s marked resolved. Those go directly to the supervisor.

12 Likes

It’s getting better. So now my only option to get treated fairly is doing survey, I will try that.

Blizzard treats everyone the same they dont single out players if there having a bad day or they just feel like messing with people logs dont lie either your guilty or ur innocent.

2 Likes