Account Ban?

My WOW5 Account was banned this morning and I haven’t received an email stating why. What’s up with that?

Did you file an appeal via a ticket. As for the email, have you checked your email spam folder and filter?

2 Likes

I’m not entirely certain, Kinxey. Be sure to check your spam filters, some providers block our emails.

Be sure you have submit an appeal ticket so the issue can be reviewed.

4 Likes

If you’re not sure then why are you wasting time with a nonsensical response? How about you do a better job and respond when you are certain about something. I have not received an email concerning the ban. Send the email or resend it.

How about you chill the attitude? Vrak is not a GM, they don’t send out the e-mails or handle tickets. Somehow you’ve realized you’ve got a sanction. Check your e-mail folders and such. That’s always the first step in things.

Besides, this is a forum for players to assist other players, so anything you wish to appeal or whatnot has to go through ticket. Not this forum.

5 Likes

I am not certain why you didn’t receive an email, Kinxey, because you should have. I provided a common reason why you may not have received it.

I am not a Game Master, or a member of our Hacks team, I don’t have access to whatever email would have been sent so I can’t send it to you.

I understand you are frustrated, Kinxey, but venting your spleen at me isn’t going to be productive.

You’ll want to wait for your appeal to be answered. Posting in this forum is not a means to hurry that process along.

10 Likes