Accidental Precog Procs

I have 3 characters that I heal on primarily, and sometimes for fun I play other specs. All three characters have gear with Precog on it. When I’m WW, guardian and elemental I play with those items that have precog since that’s what I have. On the bear and ww, precog procs ALL THE TIME while I’m not casting. I think the other night avenger’s shield was proccing it.

Are there other abilities I’m not thinking about that someone might hit while just dpsing that are proccing? I know avenger’s shield and it’s a little more rare, but the Dark Transformation pet leap does too. Any others?

It’s probably mostly just people actually just kicking into you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d add feral druid interrupt to the list if they are just using it as a gap closer rather than for the interrupt.

It’s certainly possible that skull bash is some of the culprit. Pretty awesome while you’re fighting to randomly hear your weak aura chime saying you’re immune to stun. Feels good. =]

I’m just still wondering if it’s people being bad, or random happenstance. Happens a lot when I’m fistweaving too. Rarely cast, yet still get lots of precog procs.

usual suspect is hunter wailing arrow

1 Like

there is a couple of things that can proc precog accidentally, Unholy dk enhanced ghoul leap can proc it since it’s also interrupting i believe, wailing arrow can too i think, some people also just are not the brightest and just push the button whenever it comes off cd