[A][CATA][Atiesh]<Classic Playlist> Semi-Casual 25m Guild Recruiting for Cata

Classic Playlist is recruiting for our 25-man raid team for Cata! We raid Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST.

All are welcome and encouraged to apply! Join the discord and fill out an application!

Discord id for link: v8sD9xBEVs

Our highest priority needs are (feel free to apply regardless):
All Shaman specs, would be great to have a resto off-spec or open to it.
Boomkin with Resto Off-Spec
Warlocks
Shadow Priest
Death Knight DPS with a Tank Off-Spec
Warrior DPS with a Tank Off-Spec

Note: We’re currently on raid break until Cata pre-patch but we do run weekly alt 10m raids to help new mains and alts get gear for the coming expac.

We’re a guild born from the Retail guild called Random Playlist on Hyjal. We’re a good mix of old and new friends. We like to call ourselves semi-casual in that we like to push hard modes but we don’t want to be too sweaty about it, we don’t hyper fixate on parses but instead use them as a benchmark for how we can improve. While good and consistent raid attendance is expected we also understand that family and real life come first. We’re willing to mentor if you’re willing to learn. We are an 18+ guild and we are LGBTQ+ friendly (if this is a problem for you, you will not be a cultural fit here).

If we sound like your cup of tea then join the discord (Discord id for link: v8sD9xBEVs) and apply! We look forward to talking with you and, potentially, raiding with you in Cataclysm!

We also have an active SOD guild, if you’re interested in that please feel free to join the discord and ask for more information from an Officer!

Very Interested! Have a hunter I just leveled as I just cannot play retail any longer. Willing to transfer and faction swap. Can’t remember if faction swap is a thing yet so if not I will boost a character to come over.

1 Like

very fun very cool

1 Like

Bump for visibility and changes in class priority needs

Hello! I’m a newcomer to WOTLK classic, and I’m definitely looking for a Queer inclusive guild, and this has me interested! Currently working on power leveling my first classic toon, a Holy Paly, in case that needs to be known.

1 Like

Hi there! Feel free to join the discord and apply whether you’re interested in raiding or just want to join in a casual capacity :slight_smile: We’re technically on break until pre-patch but lots of people are buzzing around the discord playing SOD or doing 10m ICC.

1 Like

Sorry for deleting! I did it as a snap decision, as I got a nearly identical offer from another Queer friendly guild before I saw your reply. I hope I haven’t upset you!

Bumping for visibility of updated prio list