<A>Byr Runs: Dungeon Runs with Byrhtnoth! <A>

Hi folks!

I’m Byrhtnoth: A warrior tank who likes old-school dungeon runs. I just dinged 48, respecced to prot, and I’m looking for chill folks to run those big, grand, end-game dungeons with.

These will be full runs with the intent of taking our time and enjoying the ambiance and loving dungeon design that the Classic team put into sprawling set pieces like Maraudon, the original Sunken Temple, and Black Rock Depths.

If you’re interested, check below for what’s on the schedule, and sign up!
Discord will be provided.

Let’s take a Byr Run together!

Monday, July 15: Maraudon
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern Time
Full run. Both sides. All quests.
Need 1x heals and 3x DPS.

Be at Nijel’s Point ready to rock and roll at 7:00 PM.
Sign-up in this thread if interested.

1 Like

I went with Byr to Mara, our run went very well! He made sure everyone in the group got all the quests done. Looking forward to playing with him again

1 Like

Great run Monday! Took about 2.5 hours to clear Mara and complete all quests. Group was a 53 rogue, 53 warrior, 50 paladin, 48 priest, and myself. Warrior brought two world buffs with him and was a powerhouse with ravager procs. Pally got the Blackstone Ring! Grats to him!

Saturday, June 20: Blackrock Depths
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern Time
Marathon run. Full clear. All quests. Ony Attune (Jailbreak) included. Will leave and return for turn ins.
Need 1x heals and 3x DPS. (min. lvl 55)

It’s good to see people actually playing the game, and not paying a bot to boost them in ZG.

Hit me up if you ever need Heals for your runs.

1 Like

Led an impromptu ST run tonight. Great group, all from the same guild except me. About two hours start to finish with one partial wipe on a trash pull that got out of hand. Our healer (51 priest) scored a fantastic haul, including the Spire of Hakkar and 3 other quality blues. Great fun!

I really like the original Sunken Temple. Blizz butchered it when they shortened it.

Incredible run through of Sunken Temple tonight by Byrhnoth.

Love to actually run an instance with a great leader and group.

1 Like

I was the healer for the group above.

Ended up being my best ever haul. Fun times.

1 Like

‘ey man, sorry I couldn’t heal your ST run earlier. Was in AV and less than 150 rep from Exalted in a very well done rep farming match.

Add me to your friend list and I’ll make some time to do your next one. I’m within spitting distance of the r6 insignia, so one or two more matches and I can be done with AV forever.

1 Like

6 hours later, BRD is DONE!

We did all bosses except the Vault, and we finished all quests except Love Potion (which we picked up) and Jailbreak. We even got Panzor the Invincible!

Thanks to all those who came out. Over the course of the night we had folks rotate in and out, for a total of 6 DPS, 3 Healers, and 2 Tanks although the core group was the same for everything except Bael’Gar, which we did after Emp. Special thanks to the 60 warlock who did most of the guiding and much of the late-instance pulling and his 60 warrior friend who came in to tank Emp after it proved too much for little 54 me.

Big loot winner tonight was me, with 2 BiS pieces (Legplates & Force of Will) and a couple of other good blues.

On vacation for the next couple weeks. Up Next:

Monday, July 7: Blackrock Depths, Jailbreak!
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern Time
Need 1x heals and 3x DPS

1 Like