Abusing Hearthstone game board to remain invisible in WPVP and obtain kills

Is this new feature bannable or not?

4 Likes

It sure is buggable, at least.

3 Likes

bump. this is turning in to kind of a problem…

1 Like

This is being exploited even on other realms I’m on by the same group of horde players and the realms aren’t connected.
So it seems like botting could be an added element.

So much for policies.

1 Like

Players don’t have to be from the same realm connection to be sharded together.

1 Like

I am unsure if Blizzard decided to ban me for “chat abuse” or this, but something is bannable here!

1 Like

I blame soulscape, world pvp streamer who shows his followers all kinds of exploits.

2 Likes

its everywhere now, every single person is using this, i spawned into emerald dream just to have someone try to snipe me out, and i dont even think the guards realized he was there.

it happens all over in world pvp right now, and the fact blizzard hasnt done anything is insane to me. they just dont care at all.

1 Like

Working as intended!

1 Like

Every time I go to ED, guaranteed there’s a table there LOL.

Seems to be a minor issue, at least from what I’ve seen. Usually you just mount up and go about your business. I don’t see a lot of action around it.

Obviously players on different phases may have different experiences.

Has this been fixed with the latest patch?

Not in the slightest, Blizzard doesn’t care about WPvP. I was doing sparks quest yesterday on my Priest and there was a ton of Alliance and Horde at the Tarolakk PvP quest. Of course there was also a table off to the side where a party of 5 were just killing people in.

Had to run in myself whenever they targeted me trying to kill me :sob:

If you don’t got a knock back, that’s just about the only way you can “fight” back.

This is STILL in-game…

Well, displaying exploits does suck because of the spread but isn’t always the key that unlocked it for everyone.

I’ve always wondered as to why they don’t have a media roulette for their team with a bonus so scout out and report the worst exploits, cheaters and hackers to their necessary department.

The awareness should work in the opposite direction too, as you can see.

itz krazy this thred is 3 weeks old n blzz done nuthin lmao

1 Like