Absorbs to No Longer Prevent Daze (EDIT: APPARENTLY A BUG)

You know, I’m starting to think Blizzard really doesn’t want me playing their game anymore. :confounded:

68 Likes

For Christ’s sake, Blizzard, JUST GET RID OF DAZE! It’s stupid, it’s unnecessary, and everyone rightfully hates it!

59 Likes

/ragequit

Seriously blizzard, take a hint. THIS SUCKS.

I had some friends who were thinking about coming back… but after I brought them up to date on the stuff you’re doing… they’ve changed their mind.

I wouldn’t recommend your game to my enemies at this point.

Portals, striders, Dazor’alor spread out, turtles, pacing, story, daze…

Unless your goal is to tank World of Warcraft as hard and as quickly as possible… you need to FIRE whoever the idiot is that’s making these decisions.

59 Likes

Jeez.

This is such a small change, but all the little ‘irritation mechanics’ (for lack of a better term) Blizz are adding lately set a really bad precedent.

You know the only other games I even see such an emphasis on purely irritating the player are … drumroll … free to play games.

F2P games also started the trend of timegating, coincidentally.

:thinking:

41 Likes

The part about this that bothers me the most is, if this is in fact intentional and not a bug, the fact that this is YET ANOTHER major change that was not communicated to the player base in ANY fashion.

That’s the most frustrating part of this entire experience. There’s no communication about changes like this. It’s just dropped on us.

Blizzard, seriously, guys, I love ya but this is absurd.

Do you, or do you not, respect the players? If you respect us why is there no communication on changes like this until after an uproar?

20 Likes

Well, that’s a petty little change to make mount equipment seem more enticing without actually trying to make it better.

64 Likes

I’m all out of likes, so take this instead: :+1:

11 Likes

We’re about due for another “we need to work on communication” spiel.

10 Likes

And people here still swallow it hook, line, and sinker

4 Likes

They start working on their communication, but then something comes up and knocks them off their chairs and dazes them.

30 Likes

I’m gonna sound tinfoil hatty now, given my last post, buuuut.

Another tactic of F2P games: Create a problem, and sell the player the solution. Thankfully it’s only with gold, but it’s no less irritating.

Essentially Blizzard are creating a game that’s as annoying to play as many free ones, yet costs $15 a month.

Daze is not fun, it doesn’t add challenge or engagement to the world in any way (the world which is, by the way, designed to funnel you toward specific points such as WQs). It simply exists as an inconvenience. It’s an un-feature.

I feel like I’m taking this a little too seriously, but … come on. WHY.

21 Likes

Or they get caught on a stick or pebble on the way to make a post.

7 Likes

Or some little bug or other critter is aggroed on them, so they’re stuck in combat and can’t post.

4 Likes
2 Likes

What fresh hell is blizzard imposing upon us

6 Likes

Well, it isn’t exactly “fresh,” more like warmed-over leftovers that have sat on the counter too long. You know, shades of Argus.

10 Likes

They either need to remove daze or make it removable with movement impairing removal skills and whatnot. It is very annoying and rather stupid it can’t be removed. I have to say, as of right now, daze is the least fun thing going on for me. Sure the classes aren’t fun but having something I can’t remove is rather stupid.

2 Likes

I normally give blizz the benefit of the doubt, but this is actually a dumb change.

14 Likes

then they would just give every mob instant cast nets

4 Likes

Argus was bad enough when it was fresh, send that crap back to the kitchen. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes