Absorbs to No Longer Prevent Daze (EDIT: APPARENTLY A BUG)

There’s that but I think there’s also the mentality they have that
“WTF player aren’t using the paths we laid out for them in the world! They’re either going around it with water-walking or though mobs with resounding protection! This is absolutely unacceptable our pathing for them is perfect and the only one they should be using”

4 Likes

Which customers were asking for this?

6 Likes

They’ll let a CM tell us how amazing and immersive it is for mobs to be a “threat” again.

4 Likes

On the flip side we have SquareEnix, and when they were presented with this complaint by their customers they just thought of ways to make all mounts in the game fly so we wouldn’t have to pick. Some are hilariously ridiculous but it’s part of the charm the game has, I think.

4 Likes

This current abomination? No one. Customizable mounts, yeah people have.
But thats the problem with suggesting things to blizzard,

It’s one big monkey paw

4 Likes

Do we even have any CM’s anymore? lol

2 Likes

I quit. F That and F you.

7 Likes

No one:

Literally no one:

Not a freaking soul:

Blizzard: Let’s make daze even more annoying than it already is! The playerbase will love it!

12 Likes

NOW i have a problem with the mount stuff

6 Likes

Absolutely! I mean look at the metrics, they’re spending more time in game. That means they love it!

2 Likes

And it’s only going to get worse.

2 Likes

Yup Blizzard, people really like this decision.

https://gyazo.com/25e59c740bb4bf64c24d6d615e37f5e2

Fu*king troglodytes.

3 Likes

Backfired on me. I went from spending some time in game to no time in game.

5 Likes

Everything transportation related.

FIXED!

1 Like

Literally unsubbed now.

This is dumb. No other words can describe it other than Dumb.

3 Likes

These devs are all about just figuring out ways for more gold sinks, and slowing everyone down, nothing more, nothing less. Ever since wod that is all it seems they are concerned about. Pretty much forcing players into their mount equipment scheme(gimmick) lol. Been completely avoiding Nazmir altogether. Cant go more than 100 feet without some random mob dismounting you now haha.

3 Likes

incredible reply lol.

1 Like

http://is2.4chan.org/b/1558223656545.webm

The car represents Blizzard devs.

The oncoming vehicle to the left represents mount equipment.

The street sign is this change, and the poor guy getting hit is us, the playerbase.

Jeez, I really should learn how to edit gifs to insert meme text, might be a better use of my time than trying to voice concerns in order to improve this game.

Final result when 8.2 hits: http://is2.4chan.org/b/1558219499022.webm

1 Like

You should have always had a problem with it, it was plain as day that something like this would happen.

8 Likes

Should have always had an issue with it but nope, didn’t effect you then so you didn’t care. We all said this would happen and no one believed us so yeah, now here you are, something YOU care about.

3 Likes