Absolutely desperate to play necromancer

It at least has some nice mog options. Though I wish it had the legacy buff so I can faceroll Torghast even faster for the mounts.

1 Like

I think the open beta for D4 is coming soon, so try it. I just did the beta weekend and I am going to spend some time in D4 for sure.

Personally I would love for WoW to something like class skins. What class in WoW could be skinned over as a necromancer?

2 Likes

They could at least bring inscription back to its former glory.

Let Demo Warlock turn their pets into undead versions or the such and summon golems.

I think that would be a good solution for TC.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your necromancer…in D4.

WoW already has a “necromancer” in unholy DK as either the melee variant of a summoner variant in demonology warlocks…just pretend the demons are undead minions instead.

And face it. A caster “necromancer” would be a ripoff of either the respective DK or loc spec.

I’d like something like demo lock but with longer lasting or permanent summons, undead/necro themed, corpse explosion, curses, that sort of thing. Having a pet army controlling class where most damage comes from the pets and how you control, buff, and position them would add something new to WoW classes.

I guess I could be stratified with an undead/necro reskin of demo lock. Wish they’d add class skins.

1 Like

NGL, World of Diablo sounds dope.

3 Likes

Right?

1 Like

If you want permanent pets then be a Beastmaster Hunter forsaken abd use undead pets and fill your stable with undead pets. You’ll have 2 pets out at all times and summon other pets though I think those are random so they won’t always be undead.

Necromancers would be amazing :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Now this sounds like something they could do without siphoning talents from other classes so yeah, I can see that.

From what I played for D4 it has a bit of an MMO feel to it with being able to see people in the open world and towns. You can even make clans in it as well. I am looking to forward to hopefully a longer beta try.

I guess alot of people never played a real mecromancer,DK is not even close to what a necromancer is

1 Like

Right? D2 necromancer is so good I still play that game from time to time.

1 Like

I’d play a Necro. As someone who has always wanted to like warlock conceptually (it IS a revamp of the EQ necro) but hates it thematically, I think there should be room for both. Even if they both play pretty similar, I don’t care. I need a cloth wearer that summons the dead and messes with not demonology but straight up death magic.

Dunno when if ever they will make it happen, but I’ll hop on the instant it ever does.

Of course it isn’t. Demo lock is the closest but it uses demons and they don’t stick around.

You’re right, we need high elf necromancers

Those vampire Elves might be more fitting there.

1 Like