Above-average MW Monk; guild is disbanding

It is really unfortunate because I was really hoping to finish CE this tier. We were 7/10M, and got Fatescribe down to 1% but, Real Life has a funny way of interrupting the gaming.

I can save you some time looking up warcraftlogs and tell you it’s mostly in the blue “above average” color. So, if you’re recruiting for a mythic raiding guild that wants a monk healer, leave a reply.

Hello. I am the recruiting officer for Bloodlust Theorycrafters on MG. We are progging the end of P1 Sylvanas and are in need of a MW Monk.
9/10M
Tuesday / Thursday 8-11 PM EST
If you are interested contact me through Discord or Bnet
Discord - Alarassian#4731
Bnet - Alarassian#1566

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

CURRENT SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11p CT

:exclamation: IMPORTANT :exclamation:
WE ARE CHANGING TO 2 NIGHTS ON 11/9
Starting on 11/9, we will be Tues & Thurs from 7:30 - 10:30p CT.

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

7/10 M

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR:
Anyone who can play their class to the best of their abilities.

DPS: (2)

• Balance Druid
  • Warlock (that plays more than just Destro)

HEALERS: (1)

• Disc Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Druid
  • MW Monk

We are open to other classes/specs given the right performance.

Drop an app if you are interested and let’s talk!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hi Falsedisco,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 5/10M and we could use a capable MW to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655