About the new transmog unlocks coming

So since gray/white are becoming free from their transmog restrictions, as well as the black tuxedo pants, does this mean we get to use the valentine mask as well finally?

1 Like

I believe the only transmog restriction should be class sets. Armor type, holidays, levels, etc. should no longer be restrictions.

#FreeTheTransmog

9 Likes

I fully support #freethemog

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. Thallia on board with the removal of armor type???

… why wouldn’t I be? We’ve had a cosmetic Stormwind Guard set since Warlords and heritage armor cloth and plate that anyone can wear.

If I can heal a dungeon in a tuxedo or a wedding dress, I see no reason why a Winterveil hat in July would be a problem.

I don’t know about masks, shirts, and all the rest, all I know is that I cannot wait til I can just wear my special flared Trainee’s Leggings. I thought it was gonna be a feature in this most recent patch for some reason.

Why would a rogue use plate gear? Metal makes noise when trying to be sneaky

I mean, Forsaken stench and that doesn’t give em away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Light forged draenei rogue is even worse will never know why they let them be rogues next expansion

Leather isn’t always that quiet either, you know. At least not the leather I’m familiar with.

1 Like

Draenei have always made sense to be rogues.

I see you :eyes:

1 Like

Yes!!!

Plz beezard :pleading_face:

I’m the kinda person that decorates a month or more before a holiday. I want to wear something’s early!!

i will go even further and just allow us to transmog everything. more is better. why cant my warrior wear DK gear? who c ares? theres a billion unrestricted recolors of most of the class sets anyways. the restriction is arbitrary at this point. let us transmog as much as possible.

also. add visible jewelery.

Dark Iron Rogue using heritage armor, which is basically plate gear:

See: Rangari.

If you’re transmogging into white gear after Labor Day, I have SERIOUS issues.

1 Like

If people can run around wearing yeti pajamas, they can run around in a pilgrim outfit and gas mask. No good reason to restrict them, at this point.