About the name Enhancement

All other specs in the game really describe the character your playing. An outlaw is a piratey scoundrel, an Arcane Mage should be glowing purple…what the heck is Enhancement?!?

It’s literally the only spec in the game that makes no sense…how about Earthbreakers, Stormbringers, or Firehammers?

Shows you how much they care about your spec, when they never even gave it a decent name…

Enhancement used to be about putting buffs on your weapons,buff totems and lightning shield. Now that those are kinda gone, the name makes less sense.

I mean, enhancement provides plenty of enhancements they are just mostly passive besides flametongue and frostbrand.

As enhance my buff bar is always insanely stacked with buffs

Back before the prune we had totems that would enhance the group we were in and we had soells that would enhance ourselves.

Moving away from buff totems was a good thing.

Just the spec name has remained the same.

1 Like

Some of us miss being able to buff groups and actually having a reason on being invited into groups. Always thought shamans should have a buff or something to give to the group

2 Likes

But at what cost.

Buff totems created an annoying dynamic for enhance. It made 1 enhance mandatory for every raid, but you’d never bring another. Personal dps was horrible. This caused enhance to be horrible in 5 man content as well.

2 Likes

Plenty of reasons to invite enhancement, just like all other shaman specs are loaded with utility. And still do good dmg and ect. Just a little squishy.

Pvp they fd tho

1 Like

The totems were part of our identity with out them and our shocks all 3 of them we fell like crap. I miss the mop version of shaman.

and yea I main an enhancement shaman so I know how squishy they are in pve and pvp.

2 Likes

the enhance spec need s full re work or re design most classes have gotten re designs that are better then what enhance got with maelstrom.