About new alleria art

I can’t say I’m convinced. Must be your Sunday post :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And Poodles, poodles with noodles ?

believe whatever you want. i aint here to convince you of nothing.

I just made Pad Thai
Sends Bread some :ramen:

Not sure… You’re usually a comedian. If true I wish you the best! But I believe you’ll stick around longer.

at best i wont buy tww. blizz had biggest w here ever. as usual certain people at blizz turned into a massive L. i was all set to buy it no questions asked…then i saw the key art…

Well I’ve always been a fan of Alleria since Warcraft 2. I was sad she was gone for so long but I think it’s okay to move from the green ranger look. Personally I found her new model is the best of many characters that got updated. She’s looks so unique and still badass. And finally make sense as a void elf. (Still think void elf are a scam but whatever)

2 Likes

i refuse to acknowledge that. they ruin her for a race no one asked for but their artists pine for. so tired of their art/dev team forcing their fan fiction on the player base. who asked for earthen…the resounding silence at blizzcon should tell you who did…no one. well im done. im moving on. to a game whos devs CARE about their players.

I don’t find it to be ruined. Void Elf isn’t what people wanted but this isn’t Warcraft 2 or Warcraft 3 anymore. The character still having a purpose after so many years is what makes it special imo.

3 Likes

no it isnt. she ruined. i waited 25 yrs for her to come back. i just wanted idk something go right in my life. blizz made sure that never happen.

1 Like

Well I don’t think so. But you’re entitled to your opinion~

1 Like

Alleria is absolutely terrible. I have no idea why Blizz changed her iconic look.

7 Likes

There are numerous very good reasons to quit WoW for good. I myself now take very long breaks and usually come back only for a month. Mainly for a handful of in-game friends who, unfortunately, never want to play anything other than WoW, and I mostly use the time to collect mounts because I find the rest simply bad, and TWW with its “features” has reached a whole new level of embarrassment.

But quitting over the appearance of a single NPC? I mean, I agree with you. Alleria looks pretty ugly now and has typical Gen Z vibes… Anduin also looks quite ugly, and I’m not excited about the previously unheard-of relative of Lothar, which they just invented out of nowhere (which, like many other things, sounds like bad fanfiction), but still, quitting over this reason seems rather weak to me. I could think of many other, better reasons. On the other hand, such things are always subjective. If it’s enough of a reason for you, then it is.

1 Like

Somebody never received that attention as a baby and it shows.

1 Like

just teh general problem of getting emotionally attached to pixles. not talking about you here but so many people on these forums really need to seek help

if there hadnt been so many threads about this I would never of noticed the changes , just like when my wife dresses in a new outfit , or gets a hair cut ( usually takes me a week or more to notice this ) .
good luck with whatever you decide to do be happy and take care of yourself

1 Like

I don’t like it either.

It’s too anime for me.

I do not understand why Blizzard can’t grasp the difference between ‘update’ and ‘change’.

1 Like

i agree she looks awful now. she look like she got hit by a mountain of ugly.

1 Like

I doubt that.

2 Likes

Some people get really far out there with these characters.

1 Like

Same for Anduin… :sweat_smile: