About Doomwalker

Now maybe I do not understand something.

I went and picked up the quest from Chromie in the Caverns of Time then I joined a group to kill Doomwalker.

I really do not care if I get the mount or not. Anything i get is a bonus, I guess.

Edit:

It reset this morning. I went there and killed Doomwalker. Got the mount and the trophy toy.

The reset is per character. You also have to be level 30 to pick up the quest.

EDIT:

I stopped going to CoT and killing Doomwalker again. I can no longer get the quest from Chromie and I guess I got all I can get.

Not sure, I know he’s daily, however I’m not sure if he’s account, I would think he wouldn’t be as he’s a world boss technically.

No, it’s per character. But you aren’t guaranteed anything.

1 Like

Yes, you are.

Disappointment.

13 Likes

I think he might be weekly, not daily. Dailies are usually Blue !. This one is a Yellow !.

Heck that comes with the basic subscription

3 Likes

I hope he isn’t on a weekly lockout, that would seriously kill any decent chances for the mount and mog pieces… yet would be a total blizztard thing to do.

it’s 1 shot per character. people saying it’s a daily lock out but idk if that is true or not i assume it is.

ran it on 5 toons all got loot. IF you happened to die and released and he died as you were walking to your corpse that is probably why you didn’t get loot. try and kill him again and if you die DONT release until he is dead you will get loot even if dead and no you don’t even have to loot him it automatically goes into your bag even if your dead.

could also be a bug. this has happened to me before during a world boss in SL. i think i even tried to kill it again and got nothing but that was a LONG… time ago and it rarely happens.

And prior events like this its been one shot a week.

Its not HH/love rocket daily reset spam fest.

We won’t know for 3 days. Since technically tomorrow’s hits while technically back to back days would be so because its server reset tonight.

I’ve gotten a reward of some sort on every character.

Did you die in the fight and rez at the GY? That might be why this happened.

The quest is weekly. Killing the boss for loot is daily.

2 Likes

Agree. The kill the 3 world bosses was originally daily, but then got moved to weekly. That’s my other reason I believe it’s weekly. Then again, it may only be 1 shot per toon. We’ll find out next week.

2 Likes

You probably got 20 gold and just didn’t notice it. I took about 25 toons there today and most got around 20-30 gold. 2 got a piece of gear and 1 got the toy.

I will believe you tomorrow. :wink:

I’ve literally run this 34 times so far. I’ve received 10 pieces of gear, the toy, gold and a couple times nothing. I’m not wrong.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is weekly reset anyway. So Wednesday is the day we find out for sure. I have 11 kills, got 1 toy and a really ugly piece of gear.

2 Likes

The quest is weekly, but the actual lockout of the bosses is still daily iirc.

I mean this would be a blizztard thing to do, only have 4 shots at the mount it drops and all other mog pieces that it drops. I really hope it’s daily, as its just silly to lock the mount behind a week long wait when bosses like this reset daily when you farm them for loot.

Talk about getting spat in the face.

did you enjoy the fight?