About Athainne

please tell me where can found Athainne at Drustvar, I did see her with UIfar’s Den also she not with Athair too. do I need do some prerequisite task for her?

From Wowhead comments, other people also seem to have had trouble:

With patch 10.2.0 Athainne and also Ulfar will be part of unlocking Thornbeasts for Hunter:

If she’s not with Ulfar, she’s with Athair down in the forest, if she’s not there, she’s nowhere right now and it’s time to wait.

Her spawn times and despawn times are currently mostly unknown because sometimes I found her at certain times and sometimes not, sometimes she despawned after an hour, sometimes not.

What I know is that she will most likely spawn next to Athair at 7pm realm time.

and

She can be found wandering the forest with Athair at night. During the day she hides behind the well in Ulfar’s Den.

and

From a few nights of camping, Athainne seems to disappear from Ulfar’s Den and reappears next to Athair at 7pm realm time. I wanted to know if she walked down to the grove with him or possibly faded away, but she just abruptly disappears when it’s time. There have been a few times I visited Ulfar’s Den during the day and she wasn’t there.

and

My guess is for whatever reason there’s some weird phasing issues if you’re now in the Dragonflight timeline, which is dumb being the whole thorn heart thing is now and you can’t switch back to an old one once you’re 70 or at least I dunno how as I tried! I tried reading every where on how or where Athainne could be with no avail, just a luck of the drawn it seemed to be. I’m pretty sure if you can get a character that’s in an earlier timeline to invite you and party sync it should work. ( I do believe you have to be in the same zone for party sync to work tho)

On the map on that page you see pins where she may appear.