Abomination Limb

I’m so disappointed that this ability is still in the game in Dragonflight. It’s probably the best ability in the game, by quite a lot, in my mind. It makes the game worse by existing, and I think it would be much better if it was removed entirely.

When there is more than one death knight, you end up in a pinball simulator, which is not fun.

I’m curious if anyone who isn’t a death knight enjoys that ability. Or are you like me, and would you like to see it gone in the next expansion?

8 Likes

I would like to see it gone. I would also like to see spear of bastion gone as well.

5 Likes

you might not see it all that much as dks in pvp really don’t have a need to go all the way to the bottom of the tree.

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me but then I’m melee. I don’t have a reason to escape dk’s.

I would like to see it gone. It is so annoying and pretty stupid. Just press this button and do a lot of dmg.

It makes DK’s even more unkittable. Toxic ability.

1 Like

Death Knights eat wizards.

They do. It just gets ridiculously annoying when there are several do’s. The match that pissed me off had 6 DK in a team of 15, who all had it. Team fights were impossible to win, but we managed to succeed anyway.

But it was the worst match I’ve ever played in Shadowlands in terms of “fun.”

Most of the damage from slappyhands comes from a conduit and a legendary which are going away.

1 Like

yeah but at the end of the day blizz stll decides how much dam it does.

they can take the conduit away and make it even stronger if they want to. m,eans nada

1 Like

We all are. Same with Spear. Both needed to be removed. With that said they shouldn’t work in PvP. They should grip you once and you should be immune after that like vortex.

2 Likes

It’s a one-and-done ability that you can use a CD for and negate entirely, rendering the DK basically useless until it’s back off CD. Death Grip, AMS, AMZ, and a ranged kick should be more damning to you than Abom Limb as a Mage.

1 Like

The problem is when there are multiple DKs; it becomes Hell. Something is deeply wrong because it doesn’t have some diminishing return. I’m okay with all the other abilities you’ve named; they’re not quite as annoying, to be honest.

there is a safety which prevents the same target from being gripped more often than once every 4 seconds. if your character being moved without your permission is hell, your situation isn’t changing, probably not ever.

I would rather warriors and DKS get mobility than having abom limb\spear of bastion in the game. They are degenerative gameplay abilities. Even on my warrior i hate spear of bastion.

3 Likes

u gotaa admit tho its pretty dang funny when a warrior misses their spear on u. especially when ur standing still

1 Like

Im disappointed that spammable sheep is still in game. I think the game would be much better if it were removed
Its probably the best ability in the game. In my mind it makes the game worse by existing.

Perhaps. But polymorph has been around since day 1 and is a staple ability in the mage kit, just like fear for warlocks.

Abomination’s limb is an expansion power that could’ve easily been removed. But you’re here to troll from that post, so I don’t expect you to understand any nuance.

Thankfully they won’t be mutually exclusive.

Two more years of watching people helplessly struggle in the 8 second spear. :dracthyr_love_animated:

aren’t mages getting mass poly?

Not trolling just pointing out a crazy broken ability that mages have and never seem to whine about. Weird the way that works huh