Abilities don't work when pressing them

Hello fellow Demon Hunters, I hope you’re all doing well today and staying safe. I’m new to this class, moving from SWTOR as an annihilation marauder, and absolutely love the play style. It has been so much fun.

However, I’m having persistent issues with my abilities and I’m hoping you guys can help me with this. There are times when I press an ability and that ability doesn’t work. As an example, when my haste is buffed from eye beam, and I press blade dance or glaive tempest, I’ll have to push the buttons multiple times to get them to work.

I do use an addon called ‘bartender4’ but I have tried this without that addon and it’s still the same issue. It feels alot like some of the issues SWTOR had years ago with ability lag, where when you press something it just takes a long time for the game to catch up because you have to completely finish your previous spells.

Thanks for the help and I hope you all have a great rest of your day.

2 Likes

You can try this…

https://youtu.be/ofuKReMPAcE

Otherwise it just sounds like lag, which isn’t something we can really help with.

1 Like

This worked perfectly. A lot of tuning but worth the effort. Thank you so much for linking me this video. Have a great rest of your day.

3 Likes