Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Hall of Fame is Now Full

The Hall of Fame for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible has now been filled with the first 200 guilds to defeat Mythic Scalecommander Sarkareth. Congratulations to all players who earned a spot in the annals of raiding history this season!

There’s still a few more days left for those who are close to defeating Mythic Scalecommander Sarkareth to earn the coveted Hall of Fame: Scalecommander Sarkareth feat of strength achievement and title, but only the top 200 guilds will be listed in the official rankings. The Hall of Fame will close and Mythic cross-realm raiding in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible will begin with next week’s weekly maintenance.

Good luck Champions!

Grats to everyone that got to skip the Zskarn grind.

6 Likes

Lol yall are brave posting this from what i’ve heard people arent too happy with zskarn being cheesed by top guilds then buffed after

So that means you’re gonna nerf Mythic Zskarn so us more casual CE raiders can get a 10-15 pull boss too, right?

Most of these guilds would’ve earned HoF regardless, but it’s such a tainted HoF because 80% of these guilds cheesed Zskarn and killed him in 10-15 pulls (I know a guild that literally 1-pulled him with the wall cheese) and then y’all (not you specifically, Linxy; I know you’re just the messenger) proceeded to buff him into a 100+ pull boss for everyone else.

Actual Mickey Mouse tier.

1 Like

Yeah if we could get the post-Hall of Fame Mythic Raid nerfs for the mid-CE clearing Mythic guilds now that’d be great thanks.

1 Like

These people acting like the same guilds wouldn’t have gotten HoF even if they had to pull post-change Zskorn are funny.

3 Likes

or that zskarn is the only wall for others

1 Like

Please also buff Magmorax. it should be harder than the bosses in front of it, for continuity.

1 Like

No holiday bonuses for any developers that either designed or greenlit the Zskarn encounter.

This forum is so dead I think this CM is shocked there are any replies at all.