Abby Lewis's Tea Parties

Abby Lewis as we all recall is a frightening Ghost Child and seems to be in league with the Heartsbane Witch Mary Hayes(who forbids Abby’s Elekk toy Trunksy from being present in Mary’s House).

Abby as we remember rips out the Hearts of every animal attending her Tea Parties and as shown with Princess shoves the Animal into a Wicker Beast though the resulting Beast’s personality varies…

Smoochums is seemingly violent upon being summoned into a Wicker Beast Body(though that may be play-biting) while Princess decides to do her usual Doggy mischief by stealing her owner’s Keys which leads to us discovering Princess’s fate ourselves followed by us returning her to her master who takes Princess to Stormsong Valley when she moves there!

If we ever get a Gardens of Life Expansion(which would bring us to the Emerald Dream) here’s hoping we see more Abby Lewis and finally encounter her boss/mentor Mary Hayes(who according to Abby had turned her back on “us” whatever that means)!

Incidentally Abby Lewis apparently being dead yet looking more physical than other Ghosts implies that she is a Witch Matron and slit her throat herself!

Fairly certain it was just a Salem TV Show reference (Mary Sibley having taught Mercy Lewis magic).

But yeah would be cool if we had gotten a Drust raid at any point

1 Like

I don’t think implies means what you think it means.

1 Like

Same. If we did get a Drust raid in Shadowlands as a major raid. I would love to see Abby as a boss. Probably not an end of wing boss, I have someone else in mind for a heartsbane focused wing (honestly, his character deserves way more deaths than just one).

The way I would’ve done a Drust raid was have 4 wings with the last one being the final boss.

1st wing would be corrupted Fae, followed by a Drust themed wing and a Heartsbane Coven themed wing. Make it that the Heartsbane Matrons bound their souls to Thros when they ascended. Abby would be a boss in here with the end of wing boss being Lady Waycrest.

I’d go full GrimDark and have Abby get a unique Matron/Nightscreamer model also with rope around her neck, council style fight with all of her stuffed animals being bosses (elephant turning into an elephant with a Faceless head, etc).

Keeping with short raid (3-4 bosses tops)

1. First boss is a patchwerk boss of a Drust Construct, fueled by the souls of the new Drust leadership we’ve met in Shadowlands, created by Abby Lewis when we enter Thros, her making a “new toy”
  2. Second boss Lady Waycrest, but Frankenstein fused with her husband, so they’re together forever, and Abby be their new daughter. Council fight.
  3. Third boss I’d plot twist with a Spriggan King riding a Boggart King, with a corrupted Night Fae (there’s a Droman missing in Ardenweald, one of the Tirnas has no Droman)
  4. Fourth boss, reveal that Mueh’zala was the one who corrupted Gorak Tul long ago. Mueh’zala end boss with Bwonsamdi and Ulfar/Kivarr working together.
1 Like

I’d have Lady Waycrest fused to her husband as Baalsamael suggested followed by Abby Lewis as a Witch Matron Boss followed by Mary Hayes who seems to be the only Witch aside from Abby Lewis who didn’t die to the Order of Embers.

Mary Hayes would be followed by a Corrupted Droman followed by Baalsamael’s suggestion of a Spriggan King riding a Boggart King.

Mueh’zala who would be the last Boss would shockingly enough suddenly reveal the extent of his shapeshifting by going all: “I am the lucid dream. The monster in your nightmares. The fiend of a thousand faces! Bow down before the God of Death!”

I.E. I would have Mueh’zala reveal himself to be Yogg-Saron the Old God of Death!

N’Zoth went from a mass of tentacled Void Flesh to a mass of tentacled Void Energies when he left his prison for Ny’alotha so Old Gods can move from Plane to Plane on their own as shapeshifting masses of Shadow(Mueh’zala is a shapeshifting mass of Shadow let’s not forget)…

What exactly is stopping Yogg-Saron from meeting the Jailer during the Void invasion of the Shadowlands and striking a deal with him before manifesting on Azeroth on the Jailer’s orders and sending his AU Bodies to the Shadowlands to coalesce into Mueh’zala the moment the Titans show up?

Of course if Yogg-Saron is a traitor and only on Azeroth because the Jailer said so then we have no idea which Old Gods were even sent to Azeroth by the Void Lords!

Oh, hate this entirely with every fiber of my being. I hated reading this so much, I physically felt myself shrivel. Mueh’zala is something new entirely, and leaves a lot of room to grow as a new villain since he wasn’t killed. Recycling him as an Old God - moreover, an Old God that has largely nothing to do with the current plotline - would absolutely be the worst outcome for him.