[A]Zero Fox 8/8H 2/8M LF Progression Raiders

<Zero Fox>, THE premier alliance weekend raiding guild located on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server, is looking for reliable raiders for BFA. We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M in Uldir. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm-9:30pm CST with Heroic set for Saturdays and Mythic Progression set for Sunday. Optional raid nights will be posted as needed or requested. We also have a core group that runs M+ weekly. Top key in Legion was +25 if memory serves.

Current Raid Needs

We have an IMMEDIATE need for a geared, reliable Arms/Fury warrior and a DK or Brewmaster monk for Mythic Progression. MUST be available for all raid nights!

We are currently looking for dedicated members to start our second raid team. This team will raid Wed-Thur @7pm-10pm CST. This is a new team so we need everyone that is interested. This team will be starting in Normal Uldir and pushing up as the raid leader determines. This new raid group is also in need of a Raid leader. Please see any Zero Fox officer for details.

What we expect from you!

Moderate maturity. This doesn't mean we have to act like old grandparents, but if you can't take a joke, you might want to reconsider your interest in our guild. We rag on each other fairly regularly.

Do your homework

If you choose to become part of the raid team, you are expected to know all boss fights as it pertains to your role. Do not expect the raid leader to do your homework for you. A rudimentary explanation at the beginning of a raid night is all that should be required.

Come Prepared

Come to raid with all consumables; Food, flasks, potions. Many nights the guild will provide these amenities, but do not expect them all the time. Progression can be very taxing on the guild bank.

Professionalism

While we DO joke a lot and rag on each other a lot, the guild will not tolerate racism or sexism on any level. There is no 3 strike rule. You start dropping racial slurs and you're gone.

What can you expect from Zero Fox?

Environment

A fun, social environment meant to foster a sense of community.

Success!

All of us working together is a recipe for success. I would like to see us as a top 5-10 guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank! We have to work together to make it happen!

We are a very social guild but we are a little rough around the edges with our humor at times. You must be 18+ to join. I have enough to worry about without having to deal with an angry parent who heard something over discord that they didn't want to hear.

We are NOT an elitist guild. We are very laid back and even if you feel like you are not up to par with raiding skills or have never raided before, we will be happy to teach you. I have been raiding since Vanilla and am very well versed in all aspects of raiding. I do NOT profess to be an expert at every class, but I know where to find the answers you may be looking for.

If all of this sounds good, or you just have questions, please add my battle tag: MugsyMalone#11293 or you can visit www.zerofoxwow.com. Thanks for reading and see you in game!
I'll take an invite
Hey Deadpoolx, Just got this message. Hit me up in game and I'd be happy to give you an invite!
Still looking to beef up our core raid group. Focus particularly on range DPS and heals at the moment.
Looking for awesome Ranged DPS!
We are still looking to fill a few holes in our DPS roster. We are having a guild meeting on Sunday the 26th to finalize our guild roster. Come join our family! We are also pushing hard on Mythic dungeons. Our PvP roster is still open for members as well.
Also looking for a competent Mistweaver Monk to round out our healing team!
Thanks so much for the kinds words, Yume! We are stronger than ever! Our raid team is set for week 1 but we still have an open door policy. All players of any skill level are welcome to come join us! I expect a certain amount of attrition to happen after the first few weeks of raiding so folks who want to try out for raid slots are encouraged to apply! Hope to see you all soon!
We are getting pretty pumped for our first raid night tonight! We are still looking for interested players - we have people always running mythic+, raiding, and PvP, so there is something for everyone!

Message me in-game (Talariya-Aggramar) if you're interested. :)
We hit 2/8H tonight. Looking for a strong Ranged DPS to fill a hole in our raid team!
Finished the raid week 6/8N and 2/8H. Looking for much more progress next week!
After our second week, we are now 8/8N and 3/8H. We are pushing heroic hard tonight! Need some competent RDPS, another priest, and 1 more strong healer to add to our team! Please see above to get our contact info if interested!
We have filled up our healers and are locked in. I still need a few RDps, to include priests! Also could use another Warlock in our happy little band of raiders. Please let me know if interested!
Still looking for a dedicated warlock and some rdps to fill our ranks! Let us know if interested. Currently 4/8 H!!
We are still looking for an awesome priest and warlock to join us on raid nights! Currently 8/8N and 4/8H!
I know it sounds crazy, but we're still looking for a priest and a warlock!
Happy to announce the formation of a second raid team running Wed and Thur at 7pm CST. Please see any Zero Fox officer for details!
We are still looking to fill up a second raid team, as well as backup raiders for the primary team. Please reference the opening post and get in touch with any ZF officer for details. http://www.zerofoxwow.com
Still searching for new folks to join our amazing community!
Currently have an immediate need for an arms/fury warrior for Mythic progression. Must be available during all mandatory raid nights!