[A] <Wrath of Time> Fri/Sat Night LFM

Summary
Server: Proudmoore
Type: Raiders
Classes: All
Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday night 7pm – 10pm (PST)
Progress: 8/8N // 6/8H
Guild Atmosphere: A community of fun raiders. We like to kill pixelated bad guys, focus on a positive atmosphere, but will provide constructive guidance.
Benefits/Extras: Bank, paid repairs, and spend time in friendly environment
Age limit: 21+

Current needs:

All: Like Minded People. Love to have a couple of DPS that have a heals OS and some DPS that have a tank OS.

Wrath of Time is currently recruiting all classes for progression raiding in BFA. Our goal is to focus on end-game content in a fun atmosphere - with working adults who have limited time. We’re looking for like-minded players to join our community.

We raid twice a week, approximately three hours a night. Some of us try to push our Mythic+ Keys as high as we can! We’re perfect for individuals who want to experience end-game content but have RL commitments that limit time in-game. Our approach is simple–come prepared (i.e., flasks, repaired, buff-food, know the fights, etc.), follow directions, contribute, take down bosses, communicate, and dispense loot while we enjoy spending time with our guildmates.

We’re currently looking for players with the ability and maturity to play both a Main and an Off-Spec depending on raid composition. We expect raiders to have personal lives, and things unexpectedly come up, so key roles will need to be filled to further the Guild’s progression. With the limited play time we have, a realistic goal for us is to focus solely on heroic raids for progression and it would be nice to get to Mythic content, we’re not going to lose sleep over it.

We pride ourselves on a fun, but (mostly) focused, raid environment. We all pay to play, no one wants the game to feel like another job. There is cursing and shenanigans a plenty.

As mentioned above, we’re an adult-only guild. All of us have some type of work / school, many of us are married, and some of us have kids. Such as it is, our Guild may not have many members on during the week as we balance life obligations.

We prefer growing as a community and working towards a common goal instead of being a few strangers who get on together to run around and slay pixelated bad guys. We’re proud of the guild and community we’ve built. Because of this, our measured approach to recruitment can be slower at times to ensure we’re recruiting like-minded players.

For more information hit up Sp3cK#1228, Deftig#1343, and Vondra1315#1681 on Proudmoore. Or feel free to check out our Discord: gFSXw2Q!

We look forward to progressing with you.

Hello! Holy paladin (Thratumir) looking for a home. Recently moved to Proudmoore server from a low pop alliance server. Sounds very interesting and have added on Bnet.

385 boomkin or 395 hunter??? :slight_smile: my battlenet is greathornowl#1419 if you would like to talk? look forward to it!

I’ve added you on battle.net. I can’t wait to chat with you!

Another one down! Only a matter of time before we find ourselves knocking on Jaina’s ship.

Still looking for more, plate dps would be the obvious hole were missing right now but still growing !

Would you take a 387 and still gearing ret paladin? I don’t expect to be carried and am working diligently to get my ilevel up higher. I also have a 387 geared boomkin.

aotc both raids raids of 8.1 wtb more for 8.2

3/8 heroic wtb some more to push through with us :slight_smile:

Greetings,

I would love to speak with one of you about raiding if you have a spot open for a Boomkin. My Bnet is Niocross#1411.

Thaallas, it was great chatting with you this week! Looking forward to having you with us this weekend!

6/8 Heroic, still looking for some more