[A] (WotLK-Grobbulus) <Peace Among Worlds>

Peace Among Worlds - Alliance raiding guild on Grobbulus.

We’re a small guild looking for more members to help us defeat the Lich King! Our leadership consists of OG Wrath players and TBC enthusiasts. While we take the game seriously, we strive for an environment where everyone is heard and feels comfortable enough to joke around. We plan on raiding through Cataclysm!

Everyone is welcome. We value skill over gear, however we’re asking for at least 5.4k gearscore in order to join our raids. We can work around a small language barrier, but as an English-speaking guild, we ask that you understand English enough to follow tactics and call-outs. Currently we’re looking for DPS roles, but we’ll consider another skilled tank as well as another potential healer or two for our 25 man raids.

Raids typically start between 5:30 and 6:00 PM realm time!

• RS 10/25 on Thursday
  • ICC 10 LK runs on Friday
  • ICC 25 Progression on Saturday
  • Weekly quest and other fun raids througout the week

For more information you’re more than welcome to join our discord (aHtBKry). You’ll find raid signups and SR’s there as well. You can also whisper Horsesurgeon, Niftypal, or Beetzme in game anytime for a guild invite! Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Hey Horsesurgeon! I’m having a lot fun gearing up with the guild so far. Can’t wait to conquer the King together!

1 Like

Hey Beetzme! Thanks for your help lately! I feel like the guild is progressing nicely. We’re getting close to being all geared up for ICC, I think this week we’re going to put it on the schedule!

See ya there!

Hey there Horsesurgeon, I’m not currently on your server, nor am I alliance. However, I really like what I read in your post and would be willing to server transfer and faction change just for the opportunity to raid with an active guild. Is there another way to contact you besides a whisper in game to talk further?

Heyo Jensyn! Sorry for the late reply!
You’re more than welcome to come join our discord if you’d like! There’s usually someone in there hanging out, and most of us are on in the evening. (aHtBKry)

I am interested in chatting with someone.

You are more than welcome to come join us in discord as well! :slight_smile:

Thanks Horsesurgeon! I just joined and will be in contact with someone soon!

It’s been a while! I just updated the original post to reflect our current goals as a guild.
Thanks for the help, everyone. We’ve come a long way!

Still having lots of fun hanging out with everyone. Hopefully we can get the core team rounded out soon! :crossed_swords: