A worry I have for Classic

Dwarf Priests were the only priest with access to the Fear Ward spell, which could be cast on a single party member and would make them immune to the next fear effect within (I think) 3 minutes.

It had a cooldown so you couldn’t really make an entire party immune to fear with it, but yes, dwarf priests were the only priest with a spell that protected against fear.

I played the private vanilla server after years of retail and the “rush to max” mindset is swiftly beaten out of you when you realise you’re not OP, You can’t solo everything and if you even remotely want a chance of getting a mount by 40 you NEED professions or take some time off for farming.

The retail rushing mentality will quickly die off in the first week or 2 of classic and the community will be better off.

1 Like

U can rush and rush and rush, but after 35 levels u will feel that no matter how much u rush, it’s still such a long way!

im worried aobut when the alpha/beta is. can you tell me pls

Not that another opinion is needed after 164 posts, but:

There are so many people, like yourself, that want original WoW back for the same reasons you do. I’d say most of the people that pushed for this for years are that way, and though many people will rush to 60 for this and that, you will find no shortage of people to play with who share your mindset.

What an odd off topic question you chose to necro a 3 month old thread with.

FYI, Ythisens was let go in the latest round of layoffs, he’s not gonna be around to return your question.

As for your question: Soon™

Just a heads up: he’s been spamming that question in a variety of threads.

Ah okay, wasn’t aware of that.

QFT

That is exactly what I intend to do, as I remember that was the most fun I had meeting people leveling and then when you hit 60 you know people with same interests to have fun with. Take it easy and stop to smell the flowers sort of speak, not just go go go till you burn out is what’s fun for me at least.

[Bumping or resurrecting old posts on our forums is against our forum guidelines. As such, this thread has been locked. - Forum Moderator]