A worgen's request

Pandaren too please? D:

2 Likes

Ironically. There is a hide weapon transmog. But it is monk only… and worgen is one of 2(3?) races that can’t be monks.

2 Likes

Indeed, I do not care for the current setup, and running wild with all the armor and a weapon does not take me away on some moonlit werewolf fantasy, as I’d want it to.

/hugs

1 Like

Methinks that Worgen are Lycan, and not warewolves since they have no tails, but attacking with claws could be nice, and would be like when I go full demon in my Vengeance spec.

1 Like

Fully agreed.
Also give them tails.
And nerf dhs.

1 Like

You know this would be cool BUT it would require a lot of animation changes for one race.

How would you animate Warriors Whirlwind without weapon or rogues… DKs?

And don’t forget that while what you are asking is purely cosmetic, this type of changes can create issues.

Not long ago the cosmetic glyph for Warlocks that changes your Felguard to a Wrathguard was a DPS loss due to the fact Wrathguards were dual wielding so they had to give him a 2h weapon instead to “fix” this issue and juts like that, the Wrathguard lost his ability to dual wield.

Just delete it from the animation.

Rogue’s can already transmog into fist weapons and it works OK. It’s just applying a transmog over the weapon, like how monks can do it, and that’s it.

Where? i must’ve missed that.

What animation does it use now when you have your weapons hidden/off? There has been bugs. I think there is a spinning unarmed animation for unarmed. Don’t think any animation changes/updates would be needed but if they want to add them I won’t complain.

Eh doubt it. We’d still be using the same attack speed.

Pets aren’t programmed the same way as players. The actual DPS was identical between fel and wrath guard however wrathguards had a minor benefit is that they attacked faster (at less damage per strike) but this gave an advantage in PvP which is why the change happened. It was minor but min/maxers will take everything they can get. They could have alternatively slowed down their attack speed while dual wielding but maybe they felt that was too slow? or this was easier to program.

Check wowhead.

I did and there’s just eye colors?

Have a Hide Weapon transmog for Fist Weapons, and allow fist weapons to transmog over all 1-hander weapons. GG easy change.

Eye colours, skin tones. Could be wrong but coulda swore we were getting hair styles? also human/worgen form being split.

2 hander version two! :slight_smile:

tails
tails

also that too i guess

3 Likes

I want horde worgen :frowning:

are we not good enough for you???

We cant be druids :frowning:

1 Like

The issue with 2-hander is that its an easy thing to add a fist weapon transmog that has nothing (ie a hide enchant like transmog). You are still using two weapons which are your claws (would need an animation change for worgen) or fists for other races.

For two handers, it will just look clunky, you have to remember that two handers (however I would make an exception for Fury Warriors) it just would be too awkward.

This would only affect Arms Warriors (Should be allowed to transmog 1-hand weapons imo), Blood and Unholy DK (and 2 hander frost), Ret Paladins (which worgen can’t be), and casters (who don’t melee anyways).

Naw. Just slow. Visually you’d use the same animations just have a slower attack speed. At least that’s how it works right now when you get a hidden weapon bug. Animation is fine. Your auto attack is just slow.

Think you’re seeing problems that aint there friend.

Yeah, I kind of agree

Why use a blade when you have one at the end of every finger?

1 Like

That would be awesome. And maybe we could extend that to other races like Tauren with their giant meat paws.

Oof. It is ironic.

Also I did not know that. That could be pretty useful :smiley:

1 Like