A Wish List for The Game

Watching BlizzCon welcome and the new saga/expansion and it reminded me that I have a few wishes I wish I could get to the devs. Nothing earth-shaking, nothing big, just a few customizing things and an additional spec.

1. I main a gnome mage (Rubyrose). I have ALWAYS wanted a Gnome Paladin. I have a couple of pali’s and they’re fun. I played exclusively magic users for the first six years I played (started in 2008) but I’ve managed to level up a couple of paladins. It was so very fun to bash things in the face that I want to do a gnome paladin. PLEASE???
  2. Do characters ever age? I’m 66 IRL, my characters all look 20. We get tattoos, facial markings, and colors of hair but none of the classes have an older look that would work. We see lines on Thrall and Anduin in the cinematic for the next expansion, it would be nice to have an ability to add a few on our characters and some gray options for gnomes (there’s white, but that still doesn’t look right.)
  3. Can our Worgen go back to Gillneas? It’s home and we need to have our home like humans and trolls and everyone else does. Gnomergan needs to have a village now for the gnomes to hang out in.
  4. Player Housing (don’t throw vegetables, I know it’s a sore point). It WOULD be very nice to have a place to put books we collect and such (my bank is full)
  5. Bank. We need more space. There’s a lot to collect that won’t go into the collection tabs and we need space to keep all the neat books, letters, and stuff. Void won’t hold anything that is a stackable, and books don’t go in it either. A few tabs like guilds have would be awesome.
  6. An active guild to play with. I love doing my own thing but I miss raiding/dungeons and I hate pugging. I haven’t done more than 5 dungeons or raids since the start of Shadowlands because the raids are a pain in LFR and dungeons seem to be run, run, run, like we have an M+ going on. Someone to run with and hang out with would make my day.

So, there’s MY wish list. Anyone else have wishes we can read?

1 Like