[A] Whitemane | <Rise of Legends> | 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST Fri - Sat | Raiding Guild

About Us:
<Rise of Legends> a friendly and mature Alliance based Guild looking to recruit dedicated raiders to experience end game content in Classic Wow. Our guild is comprised of experienced players who have been playing / raiding in Wow since Vanilla.

Server:
Whitemane

Raid Times:
9 PM - 12 AM EST Friday / Saturday

Guild Expectations:
Come prepared - Ensure you have enough Potions and Bandages. Know the fights. Know your role. Know your class. Stay on top of your professions. Contribute to the guild. Help your fellow guildies. Respect your fellow guild mates and have fun!

Discord:
Yes, we have a discord. Check it frequently, especially when in game for guild updates / events, etc. We welcome community and friendship. Jump on the server and chat with us.

Class Needs:
Warrior: Medium
Rogue: High
Hunter: Medium
Druid: Medium
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: High

How to Apply:
Join our discord channel @ discord.gg/5gYXXfu
Post your Class, Race, Desired Raiding Spec and Professions to the Applicant channel.

Thank you for your consideration,

Para, GM

Hello Para. I’m looking for an alliance guild on Whitemane that will be raiding on Fri/Sat and it seems to me like yours may fit these qualifications.

Just want to clarify the raid time though…is that 9AM-noon?

Hey Whorc! That was a typo on my end. The raid times are from 9 PM EST- 12 AM EST (Midnight). Feel free to join the discord and see if the guild is what your looking for!