A Whispering Breeze quest issue

I have not received “A Whispering Breeze” quest from Godoloto and I have all the required materials; (3) stolen breath, (1) exultant incense rank 3, and (1) dust of awakening. I have also completed the mini questline for “Sneaking Out”. Everything necessary to receive the quest is completed, yet Godoloto does not have any quests to give.

16 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. I completed everything in the zone, just to make sure I wasn’t missing something stupid. Still no quest being given.

3 Likes

hopefully Blizzard can help us out, cause I spent hours getting the three breaths just to find out I cannot get the quest.

2 Likes

Having the same issue fingers are crossed it gets fixed!

2 Likes

Same, have everything and sitting here trying to read up on it.

1 Like

Thinking maybe Renowned higher than 9 might be a thing now.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’m at renown 12 with Maruuk Centaur.

2 Likes

I contacted Blizzard about this and was told there is no bug with the questline. They said the discovery was made during beta so requirements may have changed and to keep trying.

1 Like

No clue what the other requirements would be then? There’s definitely a LOT of inconsistency with what was in the beta and what’s in live but at that point why change it? I get wanting to have players discover it and everything and I’m all for that but to have it be done one way and have ZERO indication that it changed kinda sucks

2 Likes

The only thing i can think of is that you have to actually be renown 22 to get the quest not just for the recipe. Is anyone here 22 or greater and still having the issue?

3 Likes

I was thinking it may be tied behind reaching renown 22 as well due to the incense being behind that renown reward

1 Like

I was renown 5 with these most factions when I got the 3 breaths but yea no godoloto spawn

1 Like

yeah, its not renown, I’ve heard people who are maxed still cant get it to work

1 Like

Either the quest is incredibly bugged and people have the right mats but no quest given, or its mostly bugged and its telling us the hints for the wrong mats or something is missing from the hints that players aren’t shown.

Im fine with things changing from beta, but this mount is super clear what it needs to receive the quest and no one can. No hints online, no hints or acknowledgement from gms yet.

3 Likes

anyone ever get it to work? im doing it now and the birds there, but no quest…

Renowned 25 for all who are still questioning this. That the the quest items in the inventory before it shows up.

Need to get “sojourner of ohn’hara plains” achieve in order to see the quest (it work’s for me)

he lie i have the achievement “sojourner of ohn’hara plains”, im renown 22, i have done all the side quest. and it is still not working for me

I have all the required items in my bags (I triple checked to make sure), done all the required quests and achievements but its not working for me either. Filing a report has them reply I am missing something, but of course they can’t tell me what it is…I understand they can’t help with secrets, but a hint would be kinda useful to work on rather than a wild stab in the dark.
I’m wondering if the requirements have been subtly changed.