[A] What are the big RP guilds here?

Coming back after a long break. Want a RP savvy guild (doesn’t HAVE to be focused on RP only. Can be OOC, with splashes of RP even). But I am curious what the big RP guilds are here. I don’t want to be ignorant so I’m trying to familiarize myself :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing from you. Verdict#1687 if you want to send me a raven :wink:

1 Like

I think it would help to know…

By asking which are the “big” RP guilds, are you asking about which RP guilds have the most members…or which are more popular amongst the general community?

Because the answers are somewhat different.

1 Like

Even though you’re posting on an Alliance character it would be good to know if you are considering either Horde or Alliance. Also might be helpful to know what themes interest you: military, crime, secret societies, mercantile, noble house, etc. Really would like to target what works best for you and your character/s.

I’m biased. Re-rolling Horde is boss. :+1:

Heavy RP guilds tends to be small to medium in size. Intricate storylines don’t lend themselves well to an army of casual players. Pretty much the larger the guild, the less RP you are likely to find. At least once you go over 200 people or more, they’re more likely to be sticking together for activities like raiding, or it’s a mass-invite guild.

I’m sure there are some exceptions!

I’d just go back over the last two weeks of threads on these forums and see which guilds have advertized. That gives you a pretty good idea about which ones are active. RP guilds will usually have a website or discord where you can read their stories before you join.

4 Likes

In addition to what was said above, I would add that going to realm RP events will show you many guilds with active members. Certainly not all; each type of event attracts different types of guilds, and some RP guilds are more insular. But it will help to expand server familiarity.

1 Like