A <Lucid Dreamers> Recruiting 7/10H LF DPS

**(A) Lucid Dreamers **
7/10Heroic
10/10 Normal
Raid times: (New Raid Days and Times)
Tue 7 CST - 930 CST
Wed 7 CST - 930 CST

All Consumables provided by the raid funded by Boe’s from the raid.
Pots
Flasks
Feasts
Enchants
Oils
Stones
Armor pcs
Vantus runes

We are a group of friends/raiders who’ve come together far and wide from other servers. We would classify ourselves as Semi Hardcore with a laid back atmosphere. We are building our raid team right now. We are a AOTC guild with mythic progression. Which we will continue to progress further into Shadowlands.

Our team is currently seeking:

Tank open

Healers NEED
Mist Weaver Monks

Dps
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Or Affliction Warlock
Balance
Marksman Hunter HIGH DEMAND
Fire Mage HIGH DEMAND

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is serious about progressing at a decent pace.

Expectations: Be an active player. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance for raiders, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid. Whether that Be Mythic Plus or PvP.
Be knowledgeable about your class.

Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

We have plenty of hungry key pushers in guild that will be in discord and ready to down the content you are seeking to accomplish.

Most in the guild are veterans to WoW besides for a select few. Everyone is helpful. We want you to have fun. Without the toxic, elite, yelling nonsense.

We do not tolerate sexism, racism, toxic screaming and yelling, or immaturity. On the other hand we do want you to be yourself here, telling jokes and having a good time etc. Making like-minded friends and having a great time here is our goal.

For more info you can add my discord and battle tag for more information!
Sugarcone#6092 -Discord
Chris#12957- Battle Tag

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

bumping for more dedicated raiders

bumping for more dedicated dps

bumping for a few dedicated players

bumping for more peeps

Added on Bnet to talk!

Patheoff#1280 Add me

Are you guys still recruiting?

yes we are

bump for a mage

Bumping for dedicated DPS and a ot

if you are looking for a solid hunter my btag is Eckoh#1960 and i am current ilvl 208 with 9/10H perogression in CN

bumping for range dps and MW monk

bumping for range dps and MW monk…

bumping for more dps

still looking for dps? we are currently 10/10 N 4/10 heroic
207 s priest (193 mage alt)
207 outlaw rouge
203 lock ( 200 prot/ret pally alt)

looking for a home that runs keys with more than just 5 people in the guild, and casual heroic raiding.

interested hit me or tokinsmoke in game or ask to speak to a officer

Looking for fire mage still? 202 item level 2/10H

yes we are add me to bnet Chris#12957

bumping for more dedicated players