A way to give worgen (and other races) tails!

Thank you hehe :smiley_cat:<3

1 Like

I support giving worgen rat tails. Because that makes as much sense as giving them any other kind of tail, because worgen don’t have tails.

2 Likes

If implemented, these would probably be cash shop items.

Yeh, that’s why I suggted a price tag of like $5

Yeah, the main reason I even play Vulpera over like a Worgen is because of their big tail. Since you see your character from the back all the time, getting to see the big tail is nice.

Plus a werewolf type race without a tail just seems weird to me.

that’s like saying “since human males didn’t have beards at the beginning of the game, they shouldn’t be added because humans don’t have beards”

It’s never said in the lore they don’t have tails. And official art from Blizzard themselves has even show Worgen having tails. (It was for some sort of carnival event or something last year or the year before.)

4 Likes

It’s never said in lore that humans don’t have a spare leg protruding from their head either. Fortunately they don’t have to say it when they can show it.

Yes there was some concept art where the artists gave them tails. And even a line in one of the novels I believe, where a worgen character (I think it was Genn) refers to having a tail. But it was addressed and confirmed to be an error.

1 Like

Only if it’s $5 per tail.

I want to be the abomination running around with 20+ skeletal tails whipping about as I run after you with my pistol and sword.

Yar.

1 Like

I just want a full on bunny race added to WoW. Big cotton tails and everything.

1 Like

Don’t forget to bump the over a year old megathread! Give Worgen Tails

2 Likes

I didn’t know this thread existed!! Thank you!! Do you think I’m able to post this thread there?

“Sin’dorei don’t have blue eyes, and Tauren don’t have antlers.” - Any player from every expansion, up to Legion.

“Times change.” - Garrosh from WoD.

2 Likes

All bumps are good bumps. Unless they are bad. :smiley:

1 Like

Well, of course, the furries will be all over it.

1 Like

Fur real LOL

Ironic coming from a tauren :wink:

2 Likes

On Moon Guard we don’t need anything else to encourage the furries.

1 Like

But… we like tails! Your cat has a taill… and your bear… and your stag… and… im sure your tree form has a tail of some kind! And your birdie form? lol

Activision’s sole motivation is making money. So dangling a pure profit center like a cosmetic store section (that included an optional Worgen tail) makes a lot of sense as long as they don’t put their best work there. Top xmog items should always be achievement based.

Yeah, you shouldn’t. We have a megathread for this.

1 Like

I didn’t actually know that until after I’d posted this thread. Since then, I have posted this in there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes