{A}<WarriorPoets> PvX Gaming Community | Recruiting!

WPG - WarriorPoetsGaming has been for the past 20 years. There is only a core group of us coming back to classic to re-live some glory days and have a bit of fun along the way. Those that know of us, there is not much to say. We have been pretty relevant in almost every MMO we have been in since L2Prelude/WoW BETA, release. We have a ton of WoW Raiding/PvP Experience amongst everyone coming, but always welcome more. I’m throwing this post up to see who out there is coming and would love to reconnect and run together while we get a fill of how this reboot of a classic is going to work out.

Server: Yojamba

Comms: Discord

Raiding Schedule: TBA

Please join the Discord regardless of joining our community, get to know old and new WPG members. Should be a fun time had by all. Whisper me (Dannyboy) Or Bluesage in-game for more information.

If you want to see some Youtube PVP fun, search WarriorPoets Black desert/ ArcheAge / wow any relevant MMO in the last 10 years. Should find something.

Here is to an amazing Classic Reboot.

See you on the Battlefield

D,

5 Likes

Bump great guild nice folk

Been a great few weeks since server dropped, Welcome all our new members. Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

Good guild looking to do stuff together come join the fun!!

1 Like

Just joined… Looking forward to getting into the mix.

1 Like

Welcome to all the new members, We have had some great players recently join up.

To any and all smaller guilds that are wanting to get serious about end game progression and competitive PvP. Hit me up in game or here. Possible merger discussions etc…

D,

Great bunch of guildees. Unfortunately the guild owner decided to leave to play something else, disappointing.